Preview Changes R13 Bulldogs vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

West Free to play
Yes Yes Yes GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanity prevails.

Can only but imagine what some of the incidents we saw in the 90s and even 00s would get today.

Grant's coat hanger on Holland would have him out for 10 weeks, Libba out for a year for his scratchy scratchy on various opponents and Danny Southern would be banned for life for his sleeper hold on Sumich.

You can imagine in the future, players standing around the ball, saying 'you get it, no you get it'...
Exactly. The whole thing played out 6 or 7 metres from goal in an uncontrolled and unpredictable fashion and in an urgent setting....both ways. Sh1t is gonna happen one way or the other with no time to think about it. I don't think we want them to have a quick cuppa and take the time to think about it in that situation ... just do it.

VDM is not a definite out yet.

Chris Bell said his ”tightness“ arose from a cork injury and it wasn’t a hamstring injury.

To be assessed later in the week.

If I'm concerned about any post goal celebrations that Libba might be subjected to from now on should he a) be selected and b) score a goal.

The current trend seems to be to ruffle the scorer's hair or pat their heads ... with varying degrees of impact depending on the patter.

I'm thinking that any post goal celebrations that Libba might be subjected to in the future, as well intended as they may be, should be limited to high fives, or in cases of extreme sublimity, a dry root if circumstances permit.

If I'm concerned about any post goal celebrations that Libba might be subjected to from now on should he a) be selected and b) score a goal.

The current trend seems to be to ruffle the scorer's hair or pat their heads ... with varying degrees of impact depending on the patter.

I'm thinking that any post goal celebrations that Libba might be subjected to in the future, as well intended as they may be, should be limited to high fives, or in cases of extreme sublimity, a dry root if circumstances permit.
Are there dry root protocols that need to be followed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back