Preview Changes: R20 2019 v St Kilda: it's a SUSHI-PIZZA PARTY!!

How many changes do you think there will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We can not bring Douglas back in. It makes mockery of all the supporter complaints this week. He's been a great servant and that's how he should be remembered. We are better served playing 21 players.
Agree 100%.

But we're in a bad spot. Club will back in experience and structure. We got our chance with Stengle and Wilson last week and it didn't "work".

I have. But the last time you played them you were going just as bad. With the only win also being a smashing of gc. You beat then easily in marvel then surely ur gonna get over them here.

If there was one team apart from gc you'd want to play it'd be them.
Surely they would rather be playing freo who are currently the 2nd worst team in the comp according to old mate cornesy

This could be the week folks. The week we get Jacobs and Douglas back in to play alongside Otten and Mackay.

The future is bright.
That would lead to the meltdowns.of meltdowns... & a record low Adelaide Oval attendance for a Crows game.

That would lead to the meltdowns.of meltdowns... & a record low Adelaide Oval attendance for a Crows game.

How dare you Kane. How dare you. I’m insulted. If the world’s best football department decides that’s what’s best, then that’s what’s best. How dare you question it.

The problem is the two pieces that made 2017 work aren't here. McGovern and to a lesser extent Cameron.

I don't think results would change at all by going to it. They were poor (45% wr) when we didn't have Gov.

The issue is ball movement. No forward line could work with this slow s**t we're peddling. Defenses are too good for that.

Even in 2017, we were still beaten the same way. Put our mids under pressure, force kick to greater numbers and transition without pressure.
Part of me would be happy for the players to get booed off the park on the weekend with a loss. As I feel that's the only way the club will realise we are not happy with how things are at the moment. It's a sad state of affairs, but reality.

For me it depends on selection. Otten and Mackay stay, Dougie, Betts recalled, Sauce in for concussed ROB, I hope we’re humiliated and the entire last quarter is a constant stream of supporters exiting the stadium.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but I’ve been told that Tex didn’t go to the meeting at Pyke’s house, instead he stayed in Melbourne playing golf

If true - surely he should have been there?
I heard Eddie say that he (Eddie) has only just flown back from Melbourne. Not sure why he was even in Melbourne given he didn’t travel.

I just hope they resist the urge to recall Douglas. I'd like to see Betts, Gibbs, Gallucci, Fogarty in at a minimum as they were the players in the SANFL who looked most assured with ball in hand when the game was up for grabs in the last quarter vs. Glenelg. Greenwood probably sneaks back in but mostly because the 22 vs. Carlton were terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade the Crouch Bros
Personally, i'm not too fussed by this - Blight is pretty much on the money. I guess the rationale is that if we trade one, then the other will be p*ssed off anyway, and won't perform. Better to bundle them up and send as a package to GC, where we can trade either early picks or grab a Lukosius or Rankine. I'd keep Greenwood and Keath before either of these two. MC is an accumulator with no hurt value, and is too slow to compete once he doesn't have the ball, BC is a bit more nimble, but his disposal is generally bad, hence our woes up forward.

For this week, get Jones, Gibbs, Betts back in, for Wilson, Knight and Stengle, and I'd bring in Butts or Hamill or similar for Otten. Otten only stays in if we drop JJ (who looks like he's struggling with injury).

Part of me would be happy for the players to get booed off the park on the weekend with a loss. As I feel that's the only way the club will realise we are not happy with how things are at the moment. It's a sad state of affairs, but reality.

Trust me on this fact.

Attending the game last Saturday at the MCG, I stayed till the end as I was sitting near the race where the players strolled off. I said a few choice words to them over the race.

If that had been the AO with the crap they had just dished up against Carlton they would have been booed off for sure.

If they dish the same shite up this weekend at the AO against the Saints I hope the home crowd stays till the end and makes their displeasure known loudly and proudly.

Last edited:
Trust me on this fact.

Attending the game last Saturday at the MCG, I stayed till the end as I was sitting near the race where the players strolled off. I said a few choice words to them over the race.

If that had been the AO with the crap they had just dished up against Carlton they would have been booed off for sure.

If they dish the same s**t up this weekend at the AO against the Saints I hope the home crowd stays till the end and makes their displeasure known loudly and proudly.
What did you say?

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eddies back as per Lee Gaskin

He's 'back in form' after 1 game.

Seriously, if you bring a player back after 1 good game, can we start to drop players for having 1 bad game?

If you can return to form after 1 game, does that mean you can lose it after 1 game as well? I can only assume Jenkins, Atkins, Seedsman, Milera and Kelly are now out of form after pathetic games on the weekend and will be dropped back to make way for those who are 'in form' from the SANFL - Betts, Gibbs, Douglas, Scholl and Jones

Gibbs should be back in place of Rat or Dmac. Eddie for Murphy. Stengle needs a few matches with Eddie. We need to get Jones, Butts or Scholl into the side somehow. Can we find a place for Greenwood up forward in place of Tex?

Eddie’s back!!

Drops stengle, I ducking dare you.

This is going to Melt Hard
Would like to see Eddie with Stengle again. Best way for Stengle to learn on match day.

Gibbs should be back in place of Rat or Dmac. Eddie for Murphy. Stengle needs a few matches with Eddie. We need to get Jones, Butts or Scholl into the side somehow. Can we find a place for Greenwood up forward in place of Tex?
GIbbs has had a good break, so if his headspace is OK, time to bring him back as SANFL form appears OK & we have plenty of players needing to be dropped!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R20 2019 v St Kilda: it's a SUSHI-PIZZA PARTY!!

Back