Preview Changes: R3 vs Port Adelaide

Rate our selections for this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Frampton replacing Berg and starting down back (which he was good at towards the end of last season), with Murray up forward to change things up isn't a move I'm totally against (would be nice if McAsey can string some decent games together and replace Frampton). Would be a nice addition to Murray's game if he can develop into a swingman, a bit like Balta at Richmond. Did Murray train with the forwards at all over the off season? Has anyone heard anything from the coaches recently that suggests this could be a realistic possibility? Murphy replacing Soligo and starting as the sub is fine with me, just as long as Pedlar keeps his spot in the best 22.
I'm not against dropped Berg and Fog and only play Gollant and Murray as forward talls. Fill the forward line with smalls and run them ragged.

As a point of interest similar to this point, last Saturday I saw Collingwood on three or four occasions kick the chaos ball into their forward 50. Degoey mainly.

If we can't take contested marks, this is very interesting alternative. Especially if you're stacked with smalls...

I'm not against dropped Berg and Fog and only play Gollant and Murray as forward talls. Fill the forward line with smalls and run them ragged.

As a point of interest similar to this point, last Saturday I saw Collingwood on three or four occasions kick the chaos ball into their forward 50. Degoey mainly.

If we can't take contested marks, this is very interesting alternative. Especially if you're stacked with smalls...
They have played Murray forward briefly before, so it's not totally out of the realm this could happen

The thought of even watching this game just makes me do a face like someone farted.

Is anyone tempted just to give it a miss?
I’m actually finding some of it mildly amusing..

Watching our “gun” midfielders kick it to punters in the crowd more often than to team mates down field.. or watching them handball it to the feet of (or a stationery) ROB.. or watching them kick it into the man on the mark.. or watching them kick it halfway to the moon.. or watching them kick it directly onto the chest of opposition players.. or watching them run around in circles.. is kinda funny.

And whats becoming even more hilarious by the day.. is some of the punters on here still continuing to blame the young forwards for this!..

Its comedy gold.. so, unless the missus is feeling up for some tomorrow night, I will definitely be watching!..

I’m actually finding some of it mildly amusing..

Watching our “gun” midfielders kick it to punters in the crowd more often than to team mates down field.. or watching them handball it to the feet of (or a stationery) ROB.. or watching them kick it into the man on the mark.. or watching them kick it halfway to the moon.. or watching them kick it directly onto the chest of opposition players.. or watching them run around in circles.. is kinda funny.

And whats becoming even more hilarious by the day.. is some of the punters on here still continuing to blame the young forwards for this!..

Its comedy gold.. so, unless the missus is feeling up for some tomorrow night, I will definitely be watching!..
Cool the Clam xx Many woman don’t find this amusing

Burns, on Wednesday:
"“If we want to be the team that’s consistently playing good footy and playing finals footy down the track, you’ve just got to be able to perform for four quarters under pressure (like the Showdown),”".

Judging by the first two games (a little over a quarter of 'good footy' played), the Crows are years away from performing for four quarters under pressure --- and the "pressure" they've faced so far is from Freo and the Pies, ffs.

Somebody, please, tell'im he's dreamin'.

Burns, on Wednesday:
"“If we want to be the team that’s consistently playing good footy and playing finals footy down the track, you’ve just got to be able to perform for four quarters under pressure (like the Showdown),”".

Judging by the first two games (a little over a quarter of 'good footy' played), the Crows are years away from performing for four quarters under pressure --- and the "pressure" they've faced so far is from Freo and the Pies, ffs.

Somebody, please, tell'im he's dreamin'.
Freo are one of the better pressure teams in the comp, their whole gameplan revolves around defensive pressure. Their issue is an ability to put a decent score on the board. We also performed under pressure for 4 quarters against the premiership team last season, so the group is capable, it's just not consistent enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's Frampton for Himmelberg I'm cool with it, that is not melt worthy.
If Frampton comes in for ANYBODY, this will be me;

zecZKv.gif

Replacing Himmelberg (hopeless) with Frampton (hopeless-er) would be very Crows, though.

Lol dropping players before they've even kicked a ball. 💯
Next week we have 2x replacement options. This week there's only 1 (I don't count the option of moving Murray forward). Next week we have the luxury of dropping both donkeys. This week, the best we could do would be dropping 1 - and TT apparently needs another run in the SANFL this week.

I have zero faith in either Fog or Berg performing tomorrow night, justifying selection for R4.

You have zero faith in Berg too, so don't give me shit about writing players off before the game has even started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R3 vs Port Adelaide

Back