Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have really loved Aish - absolutel utility and could play a role all over the field, what's happened to him? Was once a top 10 player for the club.
with the greatest of respect to aish, i think him being top 10 speaks more of where we were at then

Is this a week to rest Fyfe, possibly with the sub role? Got the sub in round 8 vs Richmond and we had the bye round 13.

On one hand, feels like if we're gonna do it at all in these last 5 games, it probably should be this one. Games only get harder after and there's little point resting him too close to the pre-finals week off. Plus if you believe in jinxes, Fyfe hasn't won a derby since the first one in 2015.

On the other, he seems like he needs the rhythm of week in week out footy. Plus with Johnson out, it means it'll fall on 1 of Brodie or Raz to step up (not that I don't think they're capable).

Do Eagles fans still push the derby is Freo's GF thing? Because no WA team has embodied that better than WC this year, for a long while. They literally gave Reid a week off after the first derby and they rested Yeo last week for this one. Pretty embarrassing they know their season is cooked anyway so they're sacrificing other games in order to roll out with a head full of steam for these.

Do Eagles fans still push the derby is Freo's GF thing? Because no WA team has embodied that better than WC this year, for a long while. They literally gave Reid a week off after the first derby and they rested Yeo last week for this one. Pretty embarrassing they know their season is cooked anyway so they're sacrificing other games in order to roll out with a head full of steam for these.
Yeo and Waterman.

McGovern may be back for this one too.

Those 3 late goals the Dees kicked cost us 1.60%.

I am sure we should be ready to get the win.

But if the foot is on the throat early they really can't be affording to let it off.

The 2.8% behind Brisbane needs to be reigned in this week.

Those 3 late goals and the the margin would have been 1.2% going into the game.

Just goes to show the margin for error isn't a lot.

Those 3 late goals the Dees kicked cost us 1.60%.

I am sure we should be ready to get the win.

But if the foot is on the throat early they really can't be affording to let it off.

The 2.8% behind Brisbane needs to be reigned in this week.

Those 3 late goals and the the margin would have been 1.2% going into the game.

Just goes to show the margin for error isn't a lot.
I remember (incorrectly) saying that % compared to Brisbane shouldn't matter.

We absolutely have to put the throat on teams if we get the chance because the Lions will.

Be nice if the GC can maintain their home ground record this week too both for us and our deathride.

Freo do need to pummel some sides, but Brisbane play quite good defensive sides for the rest of the year, except Essendon. And if that game turns into a 120-125 sort of game it kills percentage anyway.

From memory they have GWS, GC, Essendon, Pies, St Kilda.

The opportunity to destroy WC by a lot is probably our last one for the year too

Freo do need to pummel some sides, but Brisbane play quite good defensive sides for the rest of the year, except Essendon. And if that game turns into a 120-125 sort of game it kills percentage anyway.

From memory they have GWS, GC, Essendon, Pies, St Kilda.

The opportunity to destroy WC by a lot is probably our last one for the year too
I reckon they get hold of the Pies for sure and possibly Bombers if they have thrown in the towel.

Our best chances are if Geelong roll out one of their zero effort games (like vs GC or Dogs) and if Port is mathematically out of finals already (fingers crossed) but Ken hasn't been sacked yet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back