Prediction Changes: Round 21 v Melbourne @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even money bet that we will get beaten by more than 10 goals. wouldn't surprise me.

I bet Tim Kelly wishes he stayed with Geelong

we will win this game. Simmo will get re-contracted for a further 4 on top of his recent extension and he will continue on his game plan saying it is perfectly fine to expect to get belted few times a year. we will follow up with losing to freo by 12 goals.

INS
Witherden, Barrass, Shuey, Ryan, L Edwards, Foley

OUTS
Cole, H Edwards, Oneill, Waterman, West, Sheppard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's impossible to read the 5 Things We Learnt Against The Pies article with a straight face.
Needless to say, they learnt a lot....again.

For me, might as well treat the next 3 (possibly 4) matches as the start to 2022.

Extreme? From extremely multiple poor results comes extreme measures. We are only making up the numbers in the 8 because none of the chasers can stay in the winning lane.

What does that mean? Address done if the untouchables.
1. Barrass - you won’t be playing seniors until you show the desire. I’d live to see this man use his body to hurt an opposition
2. Gov - go back to WAFL until you show leadership in defence and understand the basics of defence - man marking.
3. Oscar - in for surgery or whatever but your body let you down this year so get it fixed now
4. Shuey - take your time because your next game will be in 2022.
5. Darling - the enigmatic power forward who too often looks the powder puff. 3 weeks in the WAFL for you son
6. Duggan and Waterman - can we rebuild you are genuine mids. A bit left field but hey!
7. Brander - where do you want to play
8. Williams - the role is yours for 3 weeks

I could go on but this is a mix of attitude and coaching. Time for Simmo to stop driving in reverse (aka backing in the senior leader) and realise job keeper has finished so no more credits in the bank. No more corralling and no more zoning.

If it means we lose the next 3, do what. I’d rather get something out of the last 2 seasons than the rubbish that has been served.

On that note, I’m off on holidays for 2 weeks like most of our coaches and leaders have been in recent weeks

For me, might as well treat the next 3 (possibly 4) matches as the start to 2022.

Extreme? From extremely multiple poor results comes extreme measures. We are only making up the numbers in the 8 because none of the chasers can stay in the winning lane.

What does that mean? Address done if the untouchables.
1. Barrass - you won’t be playing seniors until you show the desire. I’d live to see this man use his body to hurt an opposition
2. Gov - go back to WAFL until you show leadership in defence and understand the basics of defence - man marking.
3. Oscar - in for surgery or whatever but your body let you down this year so get it fixed now
4. Shuey - take your time because your next game will be in 2022.
5. Darling - the enigmatic power forward who too often looks the powder puff. 3 weeks in the WAFL for you son
6. Duggan and Waterman - can we rebuild you are genuine mids. A bit left field but hey!
7. Brander - where do you want to play
8. Williams - the role is yours for 3 weeks

I could go on but this is a mix of attitude and coaching. Time for Simmo to stop driving in reverse (aka backing in the senior leader) and realise job keeper has finished so no more credits in the bank. No more corralling and no more zoning.

If it means we lose the next 3, do what. I’d rather get something out of the last 2 seasons than the rubbish that has been served.

On that note, I’m off on holidays for 2 weeks like most of our coaches and leaders have been in recent weeks
Love it, but this club would only do this if we were mathematically out of finals contention.

In all seriousness Viney should be out for multiple weeks for that. That is horrible. Off the ball. Whilst laying on top of him, pressing for a few seconds against his neck... dumb dumb and vicious

Tribunal will probably blame Collins for inciting it as they did with ryan running into franklins elbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back