Changes Round 23 vs Hawthorn (thread now closed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah

Debutant
Mar 13, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
You would think

OUT: Swan, Macaffer, Young,
IN: Toovey, Elliot, Kennedy

Perhaps even Lumumba and Karnezis.

Is Elliot fit?
Out: swan, caff, young
In: karnezis, Kennedy, toovey

Elliot if fit obviously comes back in. But if were gonna keep Marley in the same role he played tonight I'd like to see karnezis get a game up forward. Let's face it, we're not going to win. But if the coaching staff thinks were a real chance I can't see anyone for Marley to run with because the hawks midfielders are just too big. Body wise. Mitchell, Lewis, hodge, Sewell, smith whoever you want to tag will just push Marley off.

I believe Elliott just has a hamstring tightness but dont quote me on this one.

Karnezis too run through the midfield with Marley forward would be fun too see. If we win and the Tigers lose to the Swans, we play finals. Simple scenario

Can our emotion get us the points?

I agree, bring in Patty K for the last game. Let him have a run, I think he could play a small forward role or through the midfield. He may pleasantly surprise us. I think he has a tonne of talent. Go Pies!

Karnesis in would be good along with BK and Elliot if available load up and have a crack, get in their faces and want it more.
They may rest a couple and will not want any suspensions going into finals.

In: Karnezis, Kennedy, Martin
Out: Swan, Young, Caff

Theoretically our season is alive but realistically its over. Get the kids in and leave guys like Ramsay and Broomhead to finish out the year.

Out: Swan (inj), Young (inj), Caff (inj), Fasolo (omitted)
In: Kennedy (for Swan), Lumumba (for Young), Toovey (for Caff), Karnezis/Elliott (for Fasolo)

I'd love to see Patty get a game but am comfortable that he will play plenty of senior games for us next year either way.

Don't mean to intrude folks but can I honestly ask, how many fit players do you have left to select from? As in total amount of fit players left. I cant remember a team copping so many game day injuries in such a short period of time, let alone players dropping in the magoos at the same time. Really feel for Scharenberg doing such a serious injury at such a young age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mean to intrude folks but can I honestly ask, how many fit players do you have left to select from? As in total amount of fit players left. I cant remember a team copping so many game day injuries in such a short period of time, let alone players dropping in the magoos at the same time. Really feel for Scharenberg doing such a serious injury at such a young age.
I just went through our list and we have 23 fit players on the senior list, but i'm not sure on the status of Elliott, Toovey and Lumumba.

I just went through our list and we have 23 fit players on the senior list, but i'm not sure on the status of Elliott, Toovey and Lumumba.

Wow that's really bleak. Any rookie listed players who haven't been elevated already performing in the twos? I know it's one game but it's always an option to fill a position rather than risking someone who may be under done.

Wow that's really bleak. Any rookie listed players who haven't been elevated already performing in the twos? I know it's one game but it's always an option to fill a position rather than risking someone who may be under done.

We just have Yagmoor and Mooney left on the Rookie List.

If they play next week we would have no one left

Forgot about Gault and Mooney who have been elevated this year.

Gault should be playing imo because we only have 1 key forward in Jesse White, and Grundy + Witts are underdeveloped as forwards

Forgot about Gault and Mooney who have been elevated this year.

Gault should be playing imo because we only have 1 key forward in Jesse White, and Grundy + Witts are underdeveloped as forwards

and our Forward Line was not Fantastic tonight. White keeper on Dropping Marks

We'll lose by close to or over 100 points next week but it doesn't matter. I'm happy that they got the win tonight. Can't really do much with the injuries we have.

I would hope put in a Good Effort and at least have a Crack next week.

It’s Friday and we have had no luck with Injuries on Friday's:cry:

In: Karnezis, Kennedy, Elliot, Seedsman
Out: Caff, Fasolo, Swan, Young
FB: Sinclair Frost Williams
HB: Seedsman Keefe Langdon
C: Broomhead Thomas Sidebottom
HF: Kennedy White Blair
F: Grundy Goldsack Karnezis
R: Witts Pendlebury Elliot
Int: Armstrong Dwyer Ramsay Sub: Ball
Might replace Ramsay for Gault just to give it a bit more structure.

I believe we have 50% of our list to pick a team from to play hawthorn. It could get ugly, as we have guys like Fasolo, Goldsack and Sinclair who have recently returned from injury.

I hope your mob smash North in the finals. They shit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back