Preview Changes Round 3 vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh god, the horror..

I think the thing about our team is that we can cover anyone.

Obviously not Bonti, though. You can't cover perfection :p
I think most people don't realise the upside to him , he has the potential to be anything and that means twice the player he is now , he is still very raw I think we won't see the best of him for at least 3 years

I think most people don't realise the upside to him , he has the potential to be anything and that means twice the player he is now , he is still very raw I think we won't see the best of him for at least 3 years

I definitely agree. When he finally reaches his peak, he'll be the best player in the competition. I really do believe that.

I definitely agree. When he finally reaches his peak, he'll be the best player in the competition. I really do believe that.
I have a mate that works at the Knights , where he was drafted from and nobody can believe how quickly he has came on

I have a mate that works at the Knights , where he was drafted from and nobody can believe how quickly he has came on

I talked to someone at the Oakleigh Chargers that said the same thing about Macrae. Both he and Bonts were speculative picks inside the top 10. Simon Dal needs a big, fat pay rise. Nailed the Honeychurch selection as well, all the way at pick 60. Did he choose Jong as well? If so, well bloody done.

Hope Bont does line up against the Hawks. I want to see how he fares against the best team of the last decade.

I talked to someone at the Oakleigh Chargers that said the same thing about Macrae. Both he and Bonts were speculative picks inside the top 10. Simon Dal needs a big, fat pay rise. Nailed the Honeychurch selection as well, all the way at pick 60. Did he choose Jong as well? If so, well bloody done.

Hope Bont does line up against the Hawks. I want to see how he fares against the best team of the last decade.

Dahlhaus as a rookie, Talia isn't looking so bad either. Other clubs fans now want him as their recruiting guru, he has been tremendous.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...s-with-shrewd-recruiting-20150413-1mjug0.html

I suppose rival teams as will be sniffing round dalrymple. I was seriously be cut if he bail. On the positive side, recruiting guys are usually the longest serving club staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose rival teams as will be sniffing round dalrymple. I was seriously be cut if he bail. On the positive side, recruiting guys are usually the longest serving club staff.
Not if big clubs like collingwood come knocking with huge offers

I wouldn't mind as such he has done a fantastic job (Post 2009) so I wouldn't be too bitter. His job is virtually 90% done, if we don't have the kids on the list by the end of the 2015 draft to win a premiership, we never will.

Hopefully Bonti is OK;
For team balance I would make the following changes:
OUT :CORDY- sadly the project has failed
IN: CAMPBELL - Can ruck & has performed at FF

OUT: GOODES -just too slow;
IN: STEVENS- can play in a variety of roles, is quicker- can break the lines & better mark & kick

OUT: Grant - cannot play a FULL GAME
IN: HROVAT - as SUB

Hopefully Bonti is OK;

IN: STEVENS- can play in a variety of roles, is quicker- can break the lines & better mark & kick

If you watched the VFL game on the weekend then no way Stevens comes in. He was shocking

I wouldn't mind as such he has done a fantastic job (Post 2009) so I wouldn't be too bitter. His job is virtually 90% done, if we don't have the kids on the list by the end of the 2015 draft to win a premiership, we never will.

The job is never done

When we break the drought I want it to be a flood

:D:D:D

Hamling any chance of a game?
Not likely this week, only spot available going on form for him is forward, and he hasn't trained there at all apparently over the off season.

Not likely this week, only spot available going on form for him is forward, and he hasn't trained there at all apparently over the off season.
Poor Hambo, I really liked him pre season, I thought the move from the Cats would have netted him a game, ironically you guys are stronger now.

Hopefully Bonti is OK;

Campbell looked in beast mode tonight doing some drills with King and Corey. Really aggressive, was great work.

Poor Hambo, I really liked him pre season, I thought the move from the Cats would have netted him a game, ironically you guys are stronger now.
Will definitely get his chance, was impressive in the NAB challenge but must have had a minor injury at the end of pre season. Ultimately see him as Morris's replacement.

Expectations are definitely low for this one. Hopefully we can stick with them for a while. Anything under a five goal loss would be a decent result I think, hopefully some of our kids take away they can match it with the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back