Prediction Changes v Hawthorn (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Walker if he’s healthy is interesting. Apart from that one game he’s been good all year. Aish has had a lot more off games but more versatile, and I don’t want Wags out either.

Be interesting to see if it’s a matchup thing or a b22 thing.

LOL sorry mate, I panicked and have already deleted it.

I'd repost it but it took me so long to word it just right (and I still got my head bitten off) that I'm not sure I can remeber exactly how I said it.

Something about "managing Jye and playing Reidy and Voss"

But don't quote me on that. :drunk:
I'm sorry but I think that's sad. Anyone here should feel safe enough to have an opinion, throw up an idea which is perhaps out of the box etc even if no one else agrees with it. It's a bloody discussion board/forum. And I do acknowledge that Snuff didn't want you to delete your post but we don't need that pressure or perceived pressure on here.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely JT 'tests out' that Sicily shoulder if the chance to bump or tackle presents itself.

Just play the ball...
Except for aggressive taggers
I'm still a bit sick about the Scott brothers " testing" Nick Reiwoldts shoulder(?) way back in 2005.
We don't want to be the sniper , rather be fairest and best!

Last edited:
Perhaps Walker is required to play on his brother Chris (EF) this weekend, when Peel plays EF....will make interesting watching if happens.

Just play the ball...
Except for aggressive taggers
I'm still a bit sick about the Scott brothers " testing" Nick Reiwoldts shoulder(?) way back in 2005.
We don't want to be the sniper , rather be fairest and best!
Wasn't suggesting sniping at all. Bumps are a part of football and surely we'd bump or tackle strongly when required. If he's declared fit he should be ready to get treated like any other player on the field.

Hope our coaching staff are ready for the Hawks, they look primed to run, run and run. Not a tall team. If we lose and it's because of the Hawks dinking it around I'll be so pissed.

Wagner is an absolute lock best 22 ahead of Aish IMO. Would be happy to see Walker in for Aish and Aish moved to the sub role instead of Sonny.

I think the only spots in the 22 that aren’t a lock are the 6th and 7th defender (two of Aish, Walker, Wagner) and the 7th forward (one of Sturt and Sonny). I can’t tell you which one will get those spots as it dependent on week by week form and need

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Hawthorn (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back