Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I turn up for every Melbourne game, but I have had a gutfull.

They already have my money for my seat, but I can’t be ducked giving them my time.
I turn up every week but next year I am ditching our reserved seat membership.

I am just going to upgrade my GA membership to cheap Level 2 tickets, walk around to the wing and sit where my reserved seats used to be.

This is what all the opposition supporters do every home game and no-one at the club seems to give a shit.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

One of my best mates is a Melbourne man who sat through the darkest of their years. He often speaks to how being one of the 9k supporters at the mcg watching them get killed by the suns in 2013 gives great perspective, and made the celebrations last year all the more sweeter. It’s a random anecdote but I reckon this might be the way this weekend goes.

There’s so many calls that need to be made now, but someday when we get a chance again at success it’ll be all the more satisfying if you’ve done the yards sticking by the club now.

Just thought about this myself this morning. Once available these guys need to play.

Comben - FF
Ford - HF
Stephenson - HB
Bonar - HB
Spicer - HF
Hall - HB
CCJ - 2nd Ruck

+ McKay. part of the problem for Noble. Could make a big difference if all these are available

When is cunners available? Can’t be long
Considering he still hasn’t done any full training he’d be lucky to play a game this year

Let’s say he does full training after the bye, you would want a solid month of that then a few weeks of vfl, he might get back for the final 2 rounds maybe

Out: Some shittrucks (but less than you think)
In: Some shittrucks.

charlie doors GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can rest the week after during the bye

If he's a bit sore then we are better off looking after him and giving him the extra week off

There will be less than 10k at Marvel next week.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
They have been closing off the bulk of level 3 for our last couple of Marvel games - this may be the first game though where they close off a whole half of the bottom level.

8000 North and 500 GWS will see it out imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back