Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Makepeace reckons this is the week that the turnaround in our fortunes starts. I’m on that train. Get to Marvel everyone. The plan is in place:-

GC first quarter.
WB second quarter.
Sydney third quarter.
Geelong fourth quarter.

= 50 point victory.

QED

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question for those in the know, what are the best tickets to buy for the game this weekend? If we go general admission, where can we get to from there? Over from Perth so unsure of how it all works

I thought we were doing that against the Suns and we still duckin lost by ten goals lolol
Yea but that was in Darwin in conditions that the Suns endure every second week. We'd still have been outsiders with the bookies at QT. This is at Docklands against the 15th placed side. More favourable conditions, but short of a 55 point handicap for the Giants, they'll still be clear favourites

Serious question for those in the know, what are the best tickets to buy for the game this weekend? If we go general admission, where can we get to from there? Over from Perth so unsure of how it all works

I got an email from the club that general admission will be Please note: For this Sunday's game, all general admission seating will be on level one with a Kangroos GA member bay located between aisle 29-31 and additional GA seating between aisle 42-48.

If you want to buy a ticket the best, by far is level 2

I got an email from the club that general admission will be Please note: For this Sunday's game, all general admission seating will be on level one with a Kangroos GA member bay located between aisle 29-31 and additional GA seating between aisle 42-48.

If you want to buy a ticket the best, by far is level 2
Cheers mate. Appreciate it

it's amazing how they've managed to find different ways to lose. Standard. play like shit thumpings. A very competitive, hard at it lose to Sydney. Play like complete shit but hang in there against the premiers. Smash the GC in the first qtr and then play the worst footy for the year in the next qtr.

What the hell does this week have install? We'll probably lose by a point with a kick after the siren.

honestly I would take a close loss at the moment. even the 2013 year of finding ways to inexplicably lose right at the end of games, or the 2014 rollercoaster of beating great teams and bombing against shithouse ones was preferable to this

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back