Changes v port

Remove this Banner Ad

For those travelling on Saturday:

rain.png
Min 10 Max 14 Rain. Possible rainfall: 6 to 20 mm Chance of any rain: 95%
rain_95.gif
Adelaide area

Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, easing and turning to showers late afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Possible small hail in the afternoon and evening. Heavy falls possible. Winds northerly 25 to 30 km/h turning westerly 30 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.
It's be great if we got a game in Adelaide when it's not raining. Got drenched v Crows last yr, least I'm undercover this time.

I take it No Change means the same :

So We will win the inside 50
We will miss simple set shots and kick a lot more points than goals
Roarke Smith continues to fumble and panic
We will be undersized
The coaches presser will say we on a journey we are doing a lot right we just to improve our forward connection. Tim is doing a lot right and improving he just needs to get stronger against the likes of Grundy and Lycett.

We will be undersized
The coaches presser will say we on a journey we are doing a lot right we just to improve our forward connection. Tim is doing a lot right and improving he just needs to get stronger against the likes of Grundy and Lycett.
Strong username to content

We will be undersized
OR maybe ...
... it means we will have allowed players to settle in and develop some cohesion.
We'll get better i50 entries resulting in more gettable shots and greater goal accuracy.
Roarke's nerves will have settled and he'll believe he belongs.
The wet weather will favour the smaller sized players
The coach's presser will say "we're rapt to win over here. it's all coming together - this is season defining for us"

You gotta accentuate the positives, OD! Eliminate the negatives!
Latch onto the affirmatives. Bring gloom down to the minimum.
Don't mess with Mr In-between!

:);)

Not surprised with the "No Change" outcome as two of our games this year Richmond and against
Collingwood were our highest volume games comfortably in the last two years.

Now the Port Adelaide games last year were our worst in volume terms and they have read the
tea leaves and made the correct call to play the kids, interesting game this one as they still
have the grunt, but now have some class on the outside. Their games against West Coast and
Geelong have shown they can take apart an opponents game plan.

Is this a future game, maybe.

Not surprised with the "No Change" outcome as two of our games this year Richmond and against
Collingwood were our highest volume games comfortably in the last two years.

Now the Port Adelaide games last year were our worst in volume terms and they have read the
tea leaves and made the correct call to play the kids, interesting game this one as they still
have the grunt, but now have some class on the outside. Their games against West Coast and
Geelong have shown they can take apart an opponents game plan.

Is this a future game, maybe.

They can't take apart our game plan if we don't really have one

ndGGc5j.gif

OR maybe ...
... it means we will have allowed players to settle in and develop some cohesion.
We'll get better i50 entries resulting in more gettable shots and greater goal accuracy.
Roarke's nerves will have settled and he'll believe he belongs.
The wet weather will favour the smaller sized players
The coach's presser will say "we're rapt to win over here. it's all coming together - this is season defining for us"

You gotta accentuate the positives, OD! Eliminate the negatives!
Latch onto the affirmatives. Bring gloom down to the minimum.
Don't mess with Mr In-between!

:);)

That means there are from changes to game not in personnel but the way be play

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was there and Latham only had sneakers on and not boots?. Anyway good to see us practicing shots on goals even though the conversion was average. Couldn't believe how tall lipinski was. Exactly same height a s Macrae side by aside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back