Opinion Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox haven't heard about the illness - it's all about the conditions...

Power make statement as big man axed​

For the Power, big man Sam Hayes has been dropped with showers expected for Thursday’s match.

Is the statement: "WE ARE A DUMB FOOTBALL CLUB BEING COACHED BY A MORON"

You just know they're gonna ruck Marshall lol
Its hilarious that even the most committed fans have no idea what the plan is.

Is it gonna be Fin? Wines? Pep? Marshall? Aliir? Motlop? Dixon? Nobody ****ing knows what the brilliant mind of Ken Hinkley is thinking, not even Ken himself.

He did have a good season as a forward but certainly in the last few years he's looked much better in the middle than up forward. Let him go to work on a genuine live ball rather than just standing under it constantly.
Yeah agreed, Finlayson and Marshall can take care of the forward line, although I would have brought MG in just in case.

Fox haven't heard about the illness - it's all about the conditions...

Power make statement as big man axed​

For the Power, big man Sam Hayes has been dropped with showers expected for Thursday’s match.

Fair enough it’s going to be damp! But you still go in with a ruckman. Just supposing that Lycett was fit and rareing to go, I bet that he would have been on the plane!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did see this but I don't think it means a whole lot, could be foxing. Even Ken is surely not stupid enough to play Finlayson as main ruck all game.

Well sooner or later Finny will have to go to the bench and not be resting forward, in which case I expect Dixon to go into the ruck and Marshall be our only tall forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back