Analysis Changes v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 National Draft
Bulldogs draft Callan Ward with pick 19. He goes on to make his debut against the Saints the following year.

2016 National Draft
Bulldogs draft Tim English with pick 19. He goes on to make his debut against the Saints the following year.

No McLean? Bit harsh. I thought he may have come in at the expense of Picken. I love Picken but he has been off for a while and needs either a rest or a wake up call. Hopefully he gets back to his best this week.

Can understand Roughy having another week in 2s, like English given a go but I don't understand dropping both Cloke and Red ??? Another complete change in structure would like to see one of them in

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Short up forward. I suspect we'll see another frustrating game where we can't convert inside 50, hopefully we manage to sneak over the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drop Cloke or Redpath
Haha Why not both??

Maybe Bevo and match committee wanted to see them gel together in the VFL before making it permanent for our best 22

Drop Cloke or Redpath
Haha Why not both??

Maybe Bevo and match committee wanted to see them gel together in the VFL before making it permanent for our best 22
Similar to last week. Dropped Cordy and Roberts, only one or the other should have been. Same with the Cloke Redpath situation.

Last edited:
It does seem all over the shop. Roughead has played two in the twos so could have came in. But Tim does look very promising and surely the Bevo and the match committee know what they're doing? 'In Luke I trust!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back