Unofficial Preview Changes V Sydney (Cloke, JDG in & White, Schazza, Maynard emergencies, see team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Moore, Toovey/Marsh, Langdons, Adams (if injured)
In: Cloke, White, Karnezis (form warrants in front of de goey), De Goey (if adams is injured.)

Why Langdon? He was one of our best.

Im toying with the idea of dropping frost for cloke.

Marsh will be exposed perhaps, but we would always have reid who could swing into defence for coverage.

We are too too heavy in defence

Could especially with Buddy no Certainty

Marsh will be exposed perhaps, but we would always have reid who could swing into defence for coverage.

Is this the same Frost who smashed Buddy last year in Sydney??

I was at that game and Frost was great he can't be dropped.....

Is this the same Frost who smashed Buddy last year in Sydney??

I was at that game and Frost was great he can't be dropped.....

and Buddy might not even play because of his Back

So IF no Sides give Up, Why do You always call Carlton Carltank then??

Players don’t Give Up but you can’t tell me Coaches are doing stuff to make it harder for them to win.

SOS be Telling Barker to try stuff and Winning is not the number 1 Thing they want

Why not just drop Marsh?

Frost is a 23yo with 39 games to his name. He averages 8.2 disposals a game.

Brown is a 26yo with 110 games to his name, and averages 9 disposals a game.

Are you sure you are going after the right man?

I agree it is ordinary having two tall defenders with no rebounding ability, but to me Brown is the problem. He is way more experienced and should be doing more.
Brown isn't good enough defensively or good enough at helping third man up for his offensive game to not matter, imo. Frost is selfless and given another 70 games to develop, will be a far better player than Brown.
CORRECT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why Adams out? Sorry if it's been asked, but the only sign of injury I saw was in the match report. Nothing from Balmey or anything else?

Yes it is.

Not many FB’s finish High in the Club’s B&F's

I think he will surprise you this year Dave.

He has been rarely beaten..........people are too obsessed with his possession count and his "hospital" kicks!

Brown will finish top 5 in the Copeland.

How many seniors players have played every game this season like him?

Doesn't exactly have much competition and he might just sneak in. In Copeland voting, playing every game is a huge advantage... and very few players have played every game. Naturally those who do finish in the top 10.

I think he will surprise you this year Dave.

He has been rarely beaten..........people are too obsessed with his possession count and his "hospital" kicks!

He does stop his Man but then He tends to Turn it back over again

Doesn't exactly have much competition and he might just sneak in. In Copeland voting, playing every game is a huge advantage... and very few players have played every game. Naturally those who do finish in the top 10.

Yes playing Every Game will help him big time.

Given where he was in terms of injury it is an incredible season.

Yes it is.

Not many FB’s finish High in the Club’s B&F's
Why shouldn't they though Dave?

Not every player is a midfielder getting 30 kicks and other positions are equally as important to a sides performance and as such midfielders shouldn't have a monopoly on all individual awards as they currently seem to.

Full backs have a very important role to play and if they do it to a high standard they should be acknowledged and rewarded for it accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back