Richmond being Zurhaar’s bunnies

+

It being a dead rubber late in the year

=

…an honourable 2 goal loss
I can feel it.

We ain’t winning this one imo

But I agree with others I am hoping the resigning of the bull can lift the boys
What part of Richmond's blistering form has you worried?

What part of Richmond's blistering form has you worried?
looooootta people practicing the strategy of negative expectations as a way of coping with potential sadness.

spolier: shit strategy

looooootta people practicing the strategy of negative expectations as a way of coping with potential sadness.

Weird. We should be putting this team away (subject to player availability obviously). They hate Docklands, we love it, they're worse than us - some achievement in itself. We should be planning to torch them.

What part of ours has you relaxed? (if you are).
Well I'm relaxed full stop because the season is done for us either way outside of development and testing out players / systems.

We match up well.
They hate Docklands.
We love Docklands. (We are easily a 4 goal+ better team there)
Our form over the last 2 months is fundamentally better.

We should be confident. I'd be staggered if the team doesn't have this game set as a statement game.

I’ve just got a feeling about this one. Because:

Zurhaar signing

+

Richmond being Zurhaar’s bunnies

+

It being a dead rubber late in the year

=

…an honourable 2 goal loss
I can feel it.
<Knowing laugh post match>

I don't know what you lot were expecting. They've still got several premiership players and a stable board and president. In 12 months we'll be wiping the floor with these sides. So many people can't delay gratification.

<Knowing laugh>

Weird. We should be putting this team away (subject to player availability obviously). They hate Docklands, we love it, they're worse than us - some achievement in itself. We should be planning to torch them.

Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

This could be true haha but I think Tigers can sustain the pressure for longer than us.

We are absolutely better than tigers though but I can't shake the feeling we may go into this game thinking its a easy win. We have seen us give up multiple goals in a matter of mins, even since the bye.

TBH I would love to see the boys make a huge statement and thrash em by 50+ points hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be true haha but I think Tigers can sustain the pressure for longer than us.

We are absolutely better than tigers though but I can't shake the feeling we may go into this game thinking its a easy win. We have seen us give up multiple goals in a matter of mins, even since the bye.

TBH I would love to see the boys make a huge statement and thrash em by 50+ points hahaha

Person 1: Who do you reckon will win the next?

Person: the favourite looks good. Been in pretty decent form. Not sure if the distance suits. Trainer reckons it’s a chance, been licking the bin, and no niggles. Not sure if the jockey is right for the ride. Better than the rest of the field. Might win, but for some reason i think it will find it tough.

Person 1: cheers

Comben wont play (groin) - couldn’t run a lap today and left the track early.

Fisher will miss again.

Corr off legs due to rolled ankle but will be fine.

McKercher will be fine.

Ford will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Alright.. maybe 11 goals was a wild prediction. 8 goals

We've come off playing three pretty strong top 6 teams but the injuries to Comben and Corr aren't ideal.
We should and can win it but whether the boys can deal with that expectation is the next step in putting a team away.
Tigers will bring pressure and will play like it's their grand final, so we have to be ready for it, it won't be easy.
Hopefully we can convert our clearance work into a large number of F50 entries and put it on the scoreboard.

We've come off playing three pretty strong top 6 teams but the injuries to Comben and Corr aren't ideal.
We should and can win it but whether the boys can deal with that expectation is the next step in putting a team away.
Tigers will bring pressure and will play like it's their grand final, so we have to be ready for it, it won't be easy.
Hopefully we can convert our clearance work into a large number of F50 entries and put it on the scoreboard.

I think that the expectation placed upon us as favourites is exactly what's worrying me. For how bad Richmond have been, they fight until the end. Any lapse in concentration across the entire game could prove costly if we give them a sniff.

I'd love to see an emphatic win. We have to bury them.

Am I high on crack cocaine, or did I just read we have 5 players "racing against time" to be fit for this Sat???? Why in the hell would we be risking players health/fitness in the position we are in????
Rest them. Get 'em in for surgery. Whatever.
Number 1 priority from here is to have EVERY player fit and available day 1 of pre-season.

Am I high on crack cocaine, or did I just read we have 5 players "racing against time" to be fit for this Sat???? Why in the hell would we be risking players health/fitness in the position we are in????
Rest them. Get 'em in for surgery. Whatever.
Number 1 priority from here is to have EVERY player fit and available day 1 of pre-season.
Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back