Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah this is a massive game

Unless the tigers come out and beat Collingwood we will go in favourites

We play good footy at marvel. We will be sore but have a 7 day break vs the tigers with a six day break.

Hopefully we get Kerch back. I doubt fisher will be right. Durs obviously gets a full game. Hopefully ford is back too.

Tucker will get a week. One or both of Corr or comben likely to miss.

Dawson K is an obvious replacement

As is Pink

But there is not much else

Maybe Bergman

Must win game

I’m the softest most outside footballer ever, so I’m calling myself to come in for either Stevens or Stephenson, at least I’ll bring more hardness than either of them.

Jose Romero didn’t “go” in a Final v Hawks in 1994

He did go in 1995 though

Put me in the back pocket. I just dominated against Auskick kids.

Did you run any balls over the line when you were under extreme pressure or did you let them slap it out of your hand and gift a goal?

If so, your a walk up

Yeah this is a massive game

Unless the tigers come out and beat Collingwood we will go in favourites

We play good footy at marvel. We will be sore but have a 7 day break vs the tigers with a six day break.

Hopefully we get Kerch back. I doubt fisher will be right. Durs obviously gets a full game. Hopefully ford is back too.

Tucker will get a week. One or both of Corr or comben likely to miss.

Dawson K is an obvious replacement

As is Pink

But there is not much else

Maybe Bergman

Must win game
Richmond could absolutely win today when you look at Collingwood’s team.

We generally match up pretty well against the Tigers. At Marvel North should be favoured to win either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure we have the cattle or energy to go with the Tigers. Hopefully keep it competitive for the last home game of the year for the supporters that have had to put up with another horrible year supporting the team.

If anyone has a GA ticket they aren’t using next Saturday could you please DM me.
Mate you can roll up 15 minutes before the game you will get a seat at best the crowd will be between 25k to 30k after all it’s a North home game and our supporters won’t turn up even were in the Top 2.

Yeah I seriously don’t. We are in the depths of a rebuild with good young kids. They are fielding 9 premiership players today. How to be wrong but I just don’t see us winning.
It’s a massive two weeks, we really should be winning both of them.

It will be very interesting to see how we handle it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back