Changes vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarrant's form starting to taper off. Would want to hit the scoreboard and improve his ground balls a bit.

Wright did an ok job.

Only change I'd consider if Tarrant out for Cam Delaney with Wright going forward as a marking HF option.

Wouldn't be against Majak in for Taz either.

Luke Delaney did his job and could be the future. Do not drop.

Being from adelaide this game has been on the radar ever since that fateful day!

Ill be forcefully removed from the stadium if we lose.

Cows forwardline was quite mobile with dangerzone playing out of the square and being too quick but that does severely limit their midfield ball winning ability.

The look on Brenton sandersons face after losing yesterday was priceless!

No change

Looking forward to it. Not that confident. We haven't beaten Crows at home since 2003. I'm used to walking out of the ground disappointed.

With the Werribee bye limited opportunity for VFL players to impress.

Grima in for L.Delaney if fit.
Perhaps C.Delaney for Wright also, but less certain.

No. Luke seized his chance and deserves another game.

Unchanged for mine. Happy to give Jacobs another game he wasnt the worst.

No need for change if the same intent is brought to bear against Crows as it was against Cats, in fact this is probably the biggest test for our club, can we back up great performances week after week, can we create that winning culture that will take us into the finals if not this year then certainly next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time we beat the crows @ aami was round 21 2003
Play as well defensively as we did against the Cats and we will win.

I'd probably swap Cam Delaney for Wright.

But i'd keep Grima out another week. L Delaney did his job well, and I don't see why we should rush Grima back.

Keep Car Keys in for one more week so we get a better draft pick at end of year?

No need for change if the same intent is brought to bear against Crows as it was against Cats, in fact this is probably the biggest test for our club, can we back up great performances week after week, can we create that winning culture that will take us into the finals if not this year then certainly next year?

After the year that we have had it most certainly is.

I hope that there are some players amoung the group that demand that we win this game.

Keep Car Keys in for one more week so we get a better draft pick at end of year?

I'm not convinced he should be moved on. It may be he chooses to leave for more opportunity, and that is his call and would be understandable.

Grima has continual issues and we may need either Delaney to fill this spot, or at least provide that depth. FWIW I thought he did enough to earn another week...

TBH I reckon his marking has really come on, which was a pretty big knock on him previously.

His marking has improved heaps and was prolly the only thing that was a concern with him. Last year there were times when he'd get front spot, two hands on the ball and never even look like taking the mark. Truth be told I didn't rate him and didn't think he'd make it based on that. Now I'm pretty comfortable to say he'll make it based on what I've seen this year. His goal kicking will come, because the hardest thing for a forward to do is get the ball.

Looking forward to it. Not that confident. We haven't beaten Crows at home since 2003. I'm used to walking out of the ground disappointed.

Hope ur wrong this time. Won't be able to parade around in my hat and jumper all w'end if that happens.
Mind you it could get nasty waring my gear in Adelaide if we win. :D

G'day guys, hope you dont mind a bit of pre-game chat. After dealing with moronic port flogs all week, itd be refreshing to chat with some 'normal' supporters.

Hansen and Thompson shouldn't have any trouble at all in this game. JZ up against Dangerfield could be a brilliant duel. I'm pretty confident we'll win this comfortably.

You may win but dunno about comfortably. Dunno if you saw yesterday's game but we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Someone mentioned we have no talls left, again, dunno if you saw yesterday's game. 2nd gamer Lewis Johnstone kicked 4. Tom Lynch playing ok but more a mid sized player. If we can get it to Johnstone, he's been talked up as one of the best ever kicks for goal. Nth v Crows was very close obviously last game, would be surprised if it wasn't the same this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back