Fixture Changes VS Carlton Round 9 - The Liam Jones Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Before the Alan Border medal there was the Benson & Hedges International Cricketer of the Year and I remember Simon winning it one year, he could play. Hopefully James is an even better sportsman?

Hopefully he has a Lewis Young-like debut.

Is this just the sweetener before the inevitable shock injury?

Hope it's not Liam Jones. :eek:

So which of the 2 Coleman medallists does the recently signed Cat B rookie line up against in his debut?

This is insane but I love it.
My prediction is that he plays on someone like Silvagni but has the licence to zone off.

This is completely outrageous to be honest but boy am I hear for it, honestly we was better than Gardner in the VFL games I watched - still a crazy pathway to AFL in such a short time.

Let’s hope he’s lining up alongside Jones & one of Keath/Gards and there’s no surprises here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Donnell...

Bevo...

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Bevo gave Gardner games before he was truly ready. Medium term that proved to be a masterstroke.

I get it, and I don't mind it. Go well, kid.

JOD should swap jumper numbers with Vandermeer. Then we'd be able to call him jod23

TICKETMASTER have released more tickets for this weekend, mostly all level 2, some level 1 and limited level 3. Just managed to secure mine.

Get in asap

Quick question - are there specific areas for away fans or is it just pick seats wherever ?? Interstate fan down for this week, so not sure for away games

Can someone who has seen him in the VFL give me the low down on his attributes. What size is he, what type of player, what can he add to our defense. Disposal?

24 intercept possessions across the 3 VFL games isn't nothing, as people have said, he's played well. 8 per game in the AFL is squarely top 10.

Can someone who has seen him in the VFL give me the low down on his attributes. What size is he, what type of player, what can he add to our defense. Disposal?
I’ve only seen him play the one game but seems a decent mark. Reads play well.

Genuinely excited.

Quick question - are there specific areas for away fans or is it just pick seats wherever ?? Interstate fan down for this week, so not sure for away games

I’m only seeing a few $85 tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Changes VS Carlton Round 9 - The Liam Jones Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back