Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the bet Fas does nothing against the Roos?

He played well against GC and deserves his spot but I get that feeling against decent opposition he'll be back to his usual ineffectual self.

He played well against GC and deserves his spot but I get that feeling against decent opposition he'll be back to his usual ineffectual self.

I say Fasolo will make you eat your Words

Didn't they beat us at Etihad in 2012?

But yes we match up reasonably well, although the way their form fluctuates it's hard to tell which North will show up.

and Beat us on the last Rd of a year or 2 Back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they beat us at Etihad in 2012?

But yes we match up reasonably well, although the way their form fluctuates it's hard to tell which North will show up.
Yes they did, I remember distinctly because that was the night Dawes dropped the simplest of chest marks so I knew it was over for him and our era.
One of the most disappointing games I've attended.

Yes they did, I remember distinctly because that was the night Dawes dropped the simplest of chest marks so I knew it was over for him and our era.
One of the most disappointing games I've attended.

Yep. That was the night that Dawes' passport was stamped.

I'll be disappointed if we don't belt North. There were some laughable efforts from them tonight. They're such a soft team that melts under a lick of pressure.

Brown has done a knee. Unlikely to play next week.
Context is everything so I get that you were replying to a post about North's talls and thus talking about Ben Brown. Given we have a Brown in Nathan I first read that and thought OH S**T! as I first read your reply (rather than what you replied to). For the sake of avoiding any ambiguity or jinxes maybe saying Ben Brown would have been handy.:)

North haven't played at the MCG so far this year, that's just plain weird for a Melbourne based club.

Has to be an advantage for us too, if this was at Etihad I'd give us next to no chance, being at the G gives us a shot at least.

Out: Frost (inj), Broomhead
In: Marsh, Ramsay/Toovey

It's difficult with the VFL boys having a bye to make many changes but there are a couple who survive the cut that I've got a couple of question marks over. I feel like Blairy has tailed off a little in the last couple of weeks and would like to see him lift. Grundy isn't having nearly the same influence as when he was the sole ruck.. need the both of them in this week but we'll see how it plays out. I dont want to drop DeGoey, I don't think it sends the right message. Having said that he may not be quite upto it yet so Broomy might get another week.

I see no correlation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back