Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldstein cops a fine, will play:

Goldstein cops a fine, will play:

No Surprise.

You have to do something very bad to get Suspended now.

Plus Todd just had to say he is playing Collingwood next week and he was never getting suspended.

So North are Favourites for this game

Poor? He had 23 possessions again. Not bad for a poor player.
Don't agree with you often but I think a few errors have given people a negative short term outlook on Langdon. In my opinion it's a bit unfair. He was solid for the most part. Set up a number of forays forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me, or was there a lot of mixed messages in that update? Balme saying Moore and Greenwood will be back in two weeks and short term, but then the indicator and injury list saying medium term... :drunk:

Thread is about changes v North. Moore and Greenwood arent relevant to that. As long as Frost and Toovey are available thats all that really matters for this weeks game (Ramsay woudl have been good tooo but at least Tooves is available) .

Personally I dont get too hung up on reading between the lines re the longer term injured. They'll be ready when they are ready. Hopefully Reid plays VFL this week.

Thread is about changes v North. Moore and Greenwood arent relevant to that. As long as Frost and Toovey are available thats all that really matters for this weeks game (Ramsay woudl have been good tooo but at least Tooves is available) .

Personally I dont get too hung up on reading between the lines re the longer term injured. They'll be ready when they are ready. Hopefully Reid plays VFL this week.
Thanks for that dear. I wasn't aware that posting about injured players was forbidden in this thread.

Is it just me, or was there a lot of mixed messages in that update? Balme saying Moore and Greenwood will be back in two weeks and short term, but then the indicator and injury list saying medium term... :drunk:

I have no Idea. in the last week I seen them both between 1-4 Weeks away

:thumbsu:
Yeah that stupid dial at the bottom didn't match what he said.....

Still, it was very positive and he said basically that Moore and Greenwood would play the week after this one.

Kennedy is good to go for this week and was confirmed to have had minor tightness in the hammy which is now good. Nice work/info again Scodog10 :thumbsu:

:thumbsu:
Yeah that stupid dial at the bottom didn't match what he said.....

Still, it was very positive and he said basically that Moore and Greenwood would play the week after this one.

Kennedy is good to go for this week and was confirmed to have had minor tightness in the hammy which is now good. Nice work/info again Scodog10 :thumbsu:

Happy to contribute! It would have been nice of the club to disclose it last week though...

I feel as though when Balmey says "Probably not this week but the week after" is the new 2-3 weeks from last year.
Those players in that category will never come back :(

I feel as though when Balmey says "Probably not this week but the week after" is the new 2-3 weeks from last year.
Those players in that category will never come back :(

Saying they not ready this week but Might be next week.

Just like Guy Richards 1-Week Injury a while Back

I think it's a deliberate ploy to have a bit each way and create confusion to take some pressure off the medical and fitness staff.

Did anyone see Ramsay get injured?

I swear it was stated he was only going to miss a week originally now he's still unavailable.

It must be some shin injury.

I think it's a deliberate ploy to have a bit each way and create confusion to take some pressure off the medical and fitness staff.

Did anyone see Ramsay get injured?

I swear it was stated he was only going to miss a week originally now he's still unavailable.

It must be some shin injury.

Someone on here said a while back (from their personal experience) that shin corkies weren't like other corkies and could take a long time to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back