Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its bone.. where is the muscle in the shin? shin corkie what bone bruising?
There is a muscle on the shin bone. Wraps around the outside of the bone, not the inside. Not sure why this is so confusing for you.

Without remembering exactly what balme said, didn't he say it was stress related? Automatically makes me think bone. Either way, it's just another case of a club lying. Really shouldn't be any surprise, every club does it, not just ours.

:thumbsu:
Yeah that stupid dial at the bottom didn't match what he said.....
Still, it was very positive and he said basically that Moore and Greenwood would play the week after this one.
Kennedy is good to go for this week and was confirmed to have had minor tightness in the hammy which is now good. Nice work/info again Scodog10 :thumbsu:

Here's my summary from another thread, FWIW:
Mmmmm, reading between Balmey's lines and lies:
LIKELY AVAILABLE THIS WEEK:
Frost, Toovey, Young, Kennedy and Reid [and Abbott].
LIKELY AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK:
Ramsay, Moore, and maybe, Greenwood
AVAILABLE THE WEEK AFTER OR THE WEEK AFTER OR THE WEEK AFTER...:
Sinclair, Freeman and Macaffer

sorry but iv never heard of a shin corky.. figured any muscle surrounding the area is called your calf. a shins a shin.
Calf is at the back. Shin at the front outside of the leg. Two separate muscles.

Sounds like corky is the new in word down at Pies land - surely they're taking the piss.

Anyway, I'm glad Frost seems cleared of serious damage. It looked really weird how the whole thing played out Saturday afternoon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking about Ramsay?
Balme said today it's "stress reaction" - precursor to shin splint/s.
Yeah, he's gone from saying corkie, to stress reaction. So much for Balme trying to make the injury updates more honest and informative...

johnny gastev versus brady rawlings nose?
calf.jpg

In: Toovey
Out: Grundy

The two rucks is not working IMO. I would give Grundy a rest this week and let the big fella ruck one out.

I can 100% Gurantee you Grundy would not be Dropped.

Witts by himself will get Slaughted by Goldstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back