Changes Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Wright was the worst for me today.

As soft as his effort was last week, LA bounced back well today so calls for him our is the stuff of morons.

Before or after putting body on the line and losing the ability to raise his hands above his head and then staying on the ground?

Sammy Wright is made of nails, if he is an out it'll be because of injury.

OUT:

fairy_floss.jpg

IN:
the_sausage_61210.jpg

Before or after putting body on the line and losing the ability to raise his hands above his head and then staying on the ground?

Sammy Wright is made of nails, if he is an out it'll be because of injury.
:thumbsu: He should miss this week but only because he has a slight injury. Will probably come straight back in after next week

You could take out your entire team,

Bring in a bag of potato chips and/or doritos for each and our players would spend the game snacking while the slight wind took the ball across the ground into your end for a rushed behind to take the win.

North by roughly 12,685 goals. Port to win the 3/4 though and Primus to come out and suggest 'Our game plan works, but the injury to Tom Logan with 34 seconds to go really shocked the team'

You could take out your entire team,

Bring in a bag of potato chips and/or doritos for each and our players would spend the game snacking while the slight wind took the ball across the ground into your end for a rushed behind to take the win.

North by roughly 12,685 goals. Port to win the 3/4 though and Primus to come out and suggest 'Our game plan works, but the injury to Tom Logan with 34 seconds to go really shocked the team'

Haha good post :p

I actually think Port are a chance if we play like we did today.
We have had a big reality check and should come to play though.

out: Liam Anthony
In: a "piece of shit"

reason... A piece of shit wouldn't stink it up as much as anthony...

I'm not going to another match this year if he is playing again...

If Gibson is eligible bring him in.
Reward Warrens good form and make edwards earn his spot.
Would like to see speight/garlett in the side.

outs hmac (inj, both the delaney bros, basti,

cant really blame the defence today but 2 need to make way for Grima and Hansen, Pedo in for h mac and Cruize in to help swallow since no one is is willing....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a tagger and someone more physical to help Swallow out. Surely Greenwood fits the bill? Warren has to be rewarded for form at the expensive of Edwards.

Absolute Joke calling for Edwards head. Have never seen him shirk it. Pathetic post. Best kick in AFL for goal jus to add. No idea buddy.

Absolute Joke calling for Edwards head. Have never seen him shirk it. Pathetic post. Best kick in AFL for goal jus to add. No idea buddy.
Spot on.... sending Edwards to the VFL wont solve anything.... he will just kick 10 again and then we bring him in the week after at the expense of warren most likely...... Petrie has been far worse than Edwards and there is no point dropping him either... i see the problem in the midfield

Out: McIntosh (Knee), C.Delaney, Anthony
In: Black, Grima, Greenwood

The obvious ones for now, I'd like to see McKenzie play 3 quarters at AAMI.

Disposal count flattered Anthony today, thought he made some terrible mistakes.

Out: Edwards, Wright (injury?), HMac (injury), C Delaney, Mckenzie
In: Warren, Garlett, Hansen, Grima, Speight

Scott needs to wield the axe!
Petrie and Boomer need to lift.
Anthony was alright but turns it over to much.
Firrito is on thin ice as well.

Talk about trigger finger.........he´s been in our bests for about a month now youre calling for his head on a stick??

Bad Call:thumbsdown:

Spot on.... sending Edwards to the VFL wont solve anything.... he will just kick 10 again and then we bring him in the week after at the expense of warren most likely...... Petrie has been far worse than Edwards and there is no point dropping him either... i see the problem in the midfield

Youve missed the point with Edwards and his work rate.......it has dropped off alarmingly recently. Would it be unfair to have drop Edwards due to the teams bad efforts of late?, yeah probably. Edwards out, Milky in is a hard one me thinks.

No he's watching the same game that I watched.

The guy is soft as shit and a turnover merchant.

If he wants to go back home to WA I will buy the ticket for LA!

Everyone in the North members area has had a gutful of the list clogger!

I think you're unfair there ROO..........Essendon were screaming the same song as you are now about Stanton last year and look how he´s turned it around.
Early days mate.....he´s out there having a crack, yeah sure there are some areas he has to work on, but Schit he aint on his Pat Malone there dude.

Yep I'll agree on that one:thumbsu:

But hey I keep reading on here how a bloke who had it 27 times and turned it over for most of those is a lock to stay in.

FFS I would rather him actually not get the pill.

LOL I´m sorry Roo........Ive been reading some of your posts today mate. Youre a crushed man today and youve had a brain explosion. SERIOUSLY!

Next week is another week but yes this one will be a long one I think.......Theyll go through the video review during the week and get whacked a bit here and there. They possibly cant get any worse than they did today.

Out: McIntosh (Knee), C.Delaney, Anthony
In: Black, Grima, Greenwood

The obvious ones for now, I'd like to see McKenzie play 3 quarters at AAMI.

Disposal count flattered Anthony today, thought he made some terrible mistakes.

Sounds about right to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back