Prediction Changes Vs St Kilda round 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched the interview. Key takeaways for me re selection for this week :

• Waterman is available for selection
• Brander potentially more midfield minutes than against Port
• O’Neill with some areas of his game to work on as mentioned by GoEaglesGoSGIO

Brander, who was effectively a high half forward against Port to take Shueys place in the midfield with Waterman to take Branders role (remembering that Brander only came in against Port as a replacement for Achee)

In -Waterman, Out - Shuey

Forwards - JK, JD, Flyin, Cripps, Snake, Petch, JJ

Mids - Nic, Ossie, TK11, Sheed, Gaff, Redden, Duggan, Brander

Backs, Gov, Sexual, Bunga, Shepp, Roth, Cole, Neldon

Watched the interview. Key takeaways for me re selection for this week :

• Waterman is available for selection
• Brander potentially more midfield minutes than against Port
• O’Neill with some areas of his game to work on as mentioned by GoEaglesGoSGIO

Brander, who was effectively a high half forward against Port to take Shueys place in the midfield with Waterman to take Branders role (remembering that Brander only came in against Port as a replacement for Achee)

In -Waterman, Out - Shuey

Forwards - JK, JD, Flyin, Cripps, Snake, Petch, JJ

Mids - Nic, Ossie, TK11, Sheed, Gaff, Redden, Duggan, Brander

Backs, Gov, Sexual, Bunga, Shepp, Roth, Cole, Neldon
moar talls

/Woosha

I know this isn’t changes related but I’ve got some bad news and some potentially good news. Bad news is I’ve got tickets to take my 5 year old to his first game, I’ve only seen us win live once so a bit of a jinx. The good news is the only win I’ve seen live was against Hawthorn in 2006 and we all know what happened next.

I really need them to get up for this game otherwise it’s going to be hard to stop him going down a dark path like his sister and becoming a Richmond supporter. I’ve failed with one child please don’t let me fail a second time.

I know this isn’t changes related but I’ve got some bad news and some potentially good news. Bad news is I’ve got tickets to take my 5 year old to his first game, I’ve only seen us win live once so a bit of a jinx. The good news is the only win I’ve seen live was against Hawthorn in 2006 and we all know what happened next.

I really need them to get up for this game otherwise it’s going to be hard to stop him going down a dark path like his sister and becoming a Richmond supporter. I’ve failed with one child please don’t let me fail a second time.
Good luck.

Your record looks about as good as mine. Due to where I've lived (Sydney, Canberra, UK) I haven't seen too many games live, but when I have my record is poor. My first game was 1992 SF vs. Cats. That went well, but everything since was a loss.
Six games at the SGC, all losses in the mid 90's to early 00's. 2 games vs. Essendon at Docklands in the 10's.
What was obvious in those games (my wife commented on it) was that all the Bomber players had little pin heads on giant necks and shoulders. All was revealed a couple of years later!

Yeah that's fine but XON has had a heap (around 10 I think?) of chances in the AFL and hasn't had 1 standout game. I don't think XON is strong enough to win his own ball in AFL, he's not fast enough to be an outside player either.
And how many of those 10 games was he used as a small forward and a stint in the midfield?

XON has been doing enough to say "let him have a sustained run of midfield minutes"

Match committee to XON

Here you go son, Saints are struggling in the ruck and it's your turn for a lick of the ice cream roving to NicNat.

This week in front of his family in Melbourne will be his chance to break the Sydney Swans monopoly on the rising star nomination.

1617784947540.png

O’Neill is a 20 year old mid with 7 AFL games experience. Of course he has things to work on
He has one thing that I like. He seems to have that elite-level composure, nothing is going to phase him to make the right choice. If he improves on his overall skills and endurance that composure will be a major x-factor cuz you can't teach that. I can see him as a long-term replacement for redden.

Just out of curiousity.... How confident are you lot this weekend?

Can you beat the Moorabbin mob?
Yes we will, expecting a close tough match though unfortunately, any other week and it's a five or more goal win considering their outs but not with the shit they're copping this week. Eagles by 10 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is his sister 15 this year?

Yes we will, expecting a close tough match though unfortunately, any other week and it's a five or more goal win considering their outs but not with the sh*t they're copping this week. Eagles by 10 points.
Not often I got on yor teams board.....

But this is one of the rare games I want west coast to win.....

DanWA , HAPPY BUDDHA bh90210fan Altum Volantes and Numero Uno this is one weekend I want west coast to win.

As MadMundy has said in the past, some of us dockers hate Saints more than the eagles.

Yeah that's fine but XON has had a heap (around 10 I think?) of chances in the AFL and hasn't had 1 standout game. I don't think XON is strong enough to win his own ball in AFL, he's not fast enough to be an outside player either.
The big question now must be - do we trade him, along with McGovern and Barrass??

He has one thing that I like. He seems to have that elite-level composure, nothing is going to phase him to make the right choice. If he improves on his overall skills and endurance that composure will be a major x-factor cuz you can't teach that. I can see him as a long-term replacement for redden.
Mate his hands are the most impressive this. Has that Shuey/kellly level clean hands in tight.

Huh why the saints? They ranks just behind North Melbourne for the least relevant club in the league
I dont hate the saints players. I just have some Personal Animosity towards some of the saints fans on Bigfooty. Some of it is Ross Lyon related, some isnt.

They are drinking their own Bathwater. I want them to be 1-5 by round 6.

I dont hate the saints players. I just have some Personal Animosity towards some of the saints fans on Bigfooty. Some of it is Ross Lyon related, some isnt.

They are drinking their own Bathwater. I want them to be 1-5 by round 6.
Plugger?

Nah that person is low on my list.... Remarkably. I have gone on Bay 13 on my crusade on the saints fans.

They can attack Ross Lyon all they want. I have no Animosity towards Ross Lyon. he has had his time and is gone. Some saints fans still have animosity towards him and it has been 10 years since he coached the saints.

One of my reasons I dislike the saints is got to do with Zac Dawson. They constantly call Zac Dawson a traitor and a mercenary. lol.

Zac Dawson is actually a staff member in the next generation academy at Carlton. Teaching the next genaration of Carlton players on how to kick a ball.

So you cant bag out Zac Dawson in trying to make a living. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back