List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Although I agree, heavy steroid use would not have helped his condition.
I've seen guys in their twenties have heart attacks. Stupidest thing ever is to take this crap
No doubt. But the point was in this case that steroid use wasn’t the root cause.

Tired Stewie Griffin GIF by Family Guy

Me by the end of this trade period.

Wake me up when Dan’s a Pie ffs.

Is the trade period completely contrived for the benefit of the media outlets or is it a case of a whole bunch of alpha males to busy swinging their d*cks to propose trades deals that are fair for all parties.

Get on with it!
The former

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Two of the most overhyped musicians in history and miserable pommy w***ers. They would hate their own kids if they were allowed.
If you were trying to explain "drinking own bath" water to someone, the Gallagher brothers would be a good place to start.
As good as the Beatles?
Throwaway Britpop crap more like it.

Really? The woe is me attitude is so tiresome.

We only traded our way to a flag in '23. We only traded our way to a flag in '10. Sure, we've overpaid in other years and it hasn't worked out. But if you want to land a bargain, you end up with mediocre players who don't improve you list. You end up like Carlton, Essendon, St Kilda etc.

What's the old adage? You've gotta spend money to make money.

I’m fine with trading aggressively and spending money - not sure how you concluded otherwise from my post - but two weeks of it is just so tiresome.

If the league gave clubs only three days, they’d still get it all done. They’d cut out the fluff and posturing and just get down to business. Instead it is drawn out to the point of tedium.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sorry Loki you’re on the wrong side of this one. Arnold was born with a bicuspid aortic valve, a genetic heart condition that killed both his mother and his grandmother. He’s had his valves surgically replaced in the past and now has a pacemaker because of it.

It’s pretty easy to find this info, so no not steroids in this case.

Steroid cycling for years would not in anyway helped that condition.

Anyway Arnie is no Stephenson genetically either. Different conditions of the heart. Arnold's often is not noticed till older aged.

Here is a blip for stepho pre draft:
"genetic form of arrhythmia, with Stephenson requiring six beta blockers per day."

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back