List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I think including Lukosius will be tough. Report last night said he's owed $2.5million over 2 years and they want a future first for him.
That seems a lot! I assumed it was $900kish x 2 and even then I had it as a dump, but at that value GC give Port 13 to take him off their hands…

On a separate note. The Corn/ Moore stuff is weird, but old. His clip this morning is just him venting because he hates how Moore plays and he’s pissed off at what we’re likely to get Houston for.

Omg. It just keeps getting worse.

Yes because apparently the AFL works the same way as school yard footy and the best player has to be captain.

This is puerile, even from the likes of Cornes.

Omg. It just keeps getting worse.

You guys do realise that this is all just rage bait and that it's achieving exactly what it's intended to do? It's the off season, no trades are happening and it's a proven fact that you can get more attention, from bad news over good news. KB did this to perfection for about 40 years.

You guys do realise that this is all just rage bait and that it's achieving exactly what it's intended to do? It's the off season, no trades are happening and it's a proven fact that you can get more attention, from bad news over good news. KB did this to perfection for about 40 years.
Stop being rational and join us in the pile on against Cornes and Edmund

Houston wants to get back to Vic for genuine family reasons apparently (hence the request to be traded to Vic and not to a specific club) and I think Port will do their best to honour that. As long as we put our best foot forward in making a deal I think that they’ll let him go.
We will get to an agreement that suits all parties. Trusting Leppa on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes taking his frustrations out on Darcy Moore now on SEN calling him out for the season he had. :s
I have been critical for a while, but he improved slightly very late.

But looking at it broadly, I think Collingwood are a club who needs a firecracker put up their arse and its what can sharpen them up a bit.

I see a bit of focus on underperfprmace that is warranted, even if a bit out of context right now, as a gift.

OMG

These guys drain it man

Now Houston is most likely of all the players being talked about to stay put now

Good f**king lord

I mean obviously he is.

a) he hasn’t nominated a team
b) he would be on a biggish contract
c) will require significant trade capital
d) hasn’t burned his bridges at Port

That doesn’t mean he won’t get traded though.

Now judging by that report from the Age that it seems the wheels are in motion and that Houston has agreed to terms with us, I think things will progress quickly. Doubt this will drag on into next week with any of the teams hoping the others will blink first as that will then waste time trying to get other deals done.

My gut feel is this will be announced Friday and then next week the media can focus on the lesser deals like Bailey Smith and Rioli.
I am hoping so, I am trying very hard not to get 'negative' about it but I just hate the dragging on and the waiting and seeing all the articles popup haha.

You should remind him he’s also a footy fan. But he’s meant to be impartial when he’s at work.

And ffs learn to spell, ‘the fact it's he's’ , is doing my OCD in.

Collingwood have the whip hand?
No they don’t. This idiot should be salty at Carlton and their refusal to give up pick 12 which would have got this done days ago.

If it wasn’t for Carltons stubbornness they would have had him already, especially if Carlton was his preference.

But they wanted to **** around and got found out.

Port cannot trade their F1 without approval from the AFL.
They haven't used enough firsts over the past period.
In yesterdays Age it stated the AFL have told Port they don’t need approval to trade their F1 and can do it.

A Carlton fan posted this in the Houston thread on the drafts and trading forum...

We should wish him our best.
Another week of this shit ffs.

My dream scenario..

Pick Collingwood, blow up their list strategy, miss the 8. Bloke is good, but seriously overrated.

Pies will have 1.8mil plus a year locked up in 2 HB flankers. One averaged 18 touches a game this year, the other has likely peaked.

You can say it’s a bit ridiculous to assume Kane is trying to steer Dan away by tearing through us on radio but I honestly believe that’s what he’s doing…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back