List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Sports says Cloke has Agreed to a Contract with Dogs and we pretty much give Cloke away

Dave you didn't really think we would get a first round pick like another poster that shall remain nameless???

As Toovey managed successfully for many years? Worth a try. Besides he wasnt the only name I threw up.

Toovey retired because the demands of the game were too much and was basically told too hang the boots up because you cant afford to have players that butcher the ball espicially in your back half, Williams, Greenwood, Brown are all bad ball users and bad decision makers.

Fasalo is a forward, we have tried him off the half back line and didnt work, his natural forward with good instincts for goal.

Aish is getting better, his a smart footballer, has great skills and is a one touch players, but IMO too slow for a half backman.

Varcoe yes i agree would provide some good run off the backline, and is a good ball user, but i think would be better suited up forward at locking the ball in with his tackling and pressure, id play Sinclair, Ramsey, Maynard or Schnarberg before any of the names you have mentioned in my back half.

Hopefully Brown agrees to terms with North Melbourne and we get compensated with a draft pick depending on the figure he agrees on determines our compensation for Brown, and hopefully we can trade Williams to one of the Perth clubs, we have no choice but to keep Greenwood as he has 2yrs to run on his contract that is worth $550K a yr talk about paying overs for a bloke who had one good year at North and butchers the ball. Clarko doesnt have a player in his side that cant kick.

Hoskin-Elliott Please, would be a great get
If it's basically Cloke for WHE it's a win for us really, even if they are different types of players.

Hoskin-Elliott, when fit, walks into our best 22, or at least the 25 named each week. Especially given concerns over Elliott's future and Fasolo isn't much more reliable either fitness wise.

Cloke to the Dogs for a late second round/early third round pick.
Give that pick and maybe a swap of later picks for WHE.

I'd take that now.

Or if GWS over rate WHE and ask for more, we give them what we get for Witts.

Barring us stuffing the deal up Hoskin-Elliott will be a pie next year, he wants to come to us, we want him.

Why would Carlton want Witts when they have 3-4 rucks already... :rolleyes:

It wasn't me who reported it. It was someone else who mentioned some reporter had claimed they were keen. Also, you abused me a few days ago shouting me down because I heard that the GCS were keen. You said no way this could be so? The very next day the GCS hat was in the ring. You were wrong, but it appears you haven't learned your lesson, and you are doing the very same thing re Carlton being apparently interested.

Give me a break mate. I'm just a poster, someone else mentioned that a journalist said their hat was in the ring.

Take a breath and settle down.

If it's basically Cloke for WHE it's a win for us really, even if they are different types of players.

Hoskin-Elliott, when fit, walks into our best 22, or at least the 25 named each week. Especially given concerns over Elliott's future and Fasolo isn't much more reliable either fitness wise.

Cloke to the Dogs for a late second round/early third round pick.
Give that pick and maybe a swap of later picks for WHE.

I'd take that now.

Or if GWS over rate WHE and ask for more, we give them what we get for Witts.

Barring us stuffing the deal up Hoskin-Elliott will be a pie next year, he wants to come to us, we want him.
That's great news

Re Rockliff

PLease note/Remember this rumour started from a old bloke (Sounded like he was on beer number 12) calling up SEN saying we were getting Rocky for Witts Keefe and Thomas due to all 3 of them being Queenslanders (Witts is from NSW which was the first crack in the story) Anderson virtually laughed at him..

We dont need Rockliff and will not be getting Rockliff..

There are other fish to fry..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Carlton want Witts when they have 3-4 rucks already... :rolleyes:
Rupe i enjoy your realism on this board. But sometimes i reckon your a tad negative towards some posters, coming off a bit condescending at times. Just ease up on that trigger finger, some sensitive gentlemen around here.

Rupe i enjoy your realism on this board. But sometimes i reckon your a tad negative towards some posters, coming off a bit condescending at times. Just ease up on that trigger finger, some sensitive gentlemen around here.
Half the time I'm just writing with no emotion whatsoever and people crack the shits. I'm not negative just realistic.

Half the time I'm just writing with no emotion whatsoever and people crack the shits. I'm not negative just realistic.
Yeah i can understand that mate, some people take it differently but. Personally i get it as sometimes i post in a similar way, just sayin a coupla lads see it as negative, i can see where they come from

Dave you didn't really think we would get a first round pick like another poster that shall remain nameless???

Give it a rest mate. Just because I don't share the same love as you have for your Hawks, you need to build a bridge and get over that.

It wasn't me who reported it. It was someone else who mentioned some reporter had claimed they were keen. Also, you abused me a few days ago shouting me down because I heard that the GCS were keen. You said no way this could be so? The very next day the GCS hat was in the ring. You were wrong, but it appears you haven't learned your lesson, and you are doing the very same thing re Carlton being apparently interested.

Give me a break mate. I'm just a poster, someone else mentioned that a journalist said their hat was in the ring.

Take a breath and settle down.
Abused oh get off it you sook. I just commented that no where did it say Gold Coast were keen on Witts. Grow up.

Abused oh get off it you sook. I just commented that no where did it say Gold Coast were keen on Witts. Grow up.

As I said, you need to calm down. I stuck up for you in your previous life when you were Amelly, I do not deserve your aggressive attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back