List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIRC, both Aish and Greenwood are managed by Pickering aren't they?

Pickering and Barrett seem a bit chummy, so if it's true, that'd be where it came from.

As for whether it's true? I doubt it. Unless we're hunting for Pick 9 from Port and want Logue.

Edit: Or maybe we want to do Witts and either Aish or Greenwood for Lynch from the GCS. But I doubt it.

We either Getting a Superstar or a Top 3 Pick and Even then I am not a Fan

Barrett comments on Trade Radio re Collingwood:
  • Greenwood and Aish have been put out there, but no suggestion that they will be traded.
Not sure if we put them up or someone else did.
Rofl, we only just traded Aish in, why in Gods name would we trade him out again, especially when he's starting to look the goods?

The comments I have heard from the "experts" on radio are what a great win-win this will be and this is a truly great thing. These are the same "experts" who rave about the long-term benefits of being a one-club player.

The rubbish they are coming up with on the radio is pathetic. Fair dinkum, the Hawks could start a riot in the middle of Melbourne after an all night bender and the footy media would laugh it off as team bonding.

We were approached about Rockliff, yet we were deemed to be interested in him.
A club has probably asked about Greenwood/Aish and suddenly we're keen to trade them.
It's crap.

So far this off season barrett has stated we are getting harvey, Dal santo and rockliff. His strike rate hasn't been good.

Was his words specifically "we are getting " or was he more vague about bringing them up as he tends to be to protect himself. I can't honesty remember. Damo is a tool but this Aish thing seems plucked out of nowhere, so somebody has told him something.

Buckley didn't want Aish from all reports last year. I like him and hope he stays.
I very very highly doubt Aish would chose to come to a club away from his home town, in a completely unfamiliar city, if he did not have positive contact with buckley in regards to where he saw him. You don't go to a club where the coach doesn't rate you mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will stand corrected but I can't for a second believe the Aish report. Greenwood I can't either but especially Aish, no chance, we've had him a year, it doesn't stack up.

Either Damo has been led down the garden path by bored recruiters looking to spice things up before stuff goes down next week or he is genuinely just making stuff up, for airtime, agenda or otherwise.

Simply can't have that.

Buckley didn't want Aish from all reports last year. I like him and hope he stays.
All reports? You mean one report from Caro. All the other reports had Buckley being the main reason Aish joined us.

The rubbish they are coming up with on the radio is pathetic. Fair dinkum, the Hawks could start a riot in the middle of Melbourne after an all night bender and the footy media would laugh it off as team bonding.

Yep, Mitchell saying that Clarko suggested the move as a 'friend'.
Would he have been such a 'friend' if they weren't trying to make room for Tom Mitchell and J. O'M?
I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back