List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in a mood for jokes mate, especially after last night's news.

We're a total mess.
Well, best of luck with whole "being sad" thing. I however, plan to spend most of my time in the off season, mocking the bejesus out of all the other clubs wherever I can. It's a selfless task but I feel the obligation to give back to my community.

Just had confirmation from my source.

Lewis is gone, doesn't want to be there anymore, him and Clarkson had a huge confrontation.

Same source as Sam Mitchell.
Oh god I'm loving this!

Can't wrap my head around this. Vickery is poo, Jaeger could quite possibly never play a game... only mitchell is decent. And they're gonna lose lewis and mitchell for those 2 ? Id be devastated if this was happening at collingwood. Not a way to treat club legends, both players deserve to end their career on their terms at THEIR club.

I don't think hawks would be basically sacking their champions if they had doubts about jom's knee.

Lewis is past it

I haven't seen much of him recently aside from the Geelong final and the last round , but to me he looked more up to speed than Mitchell and probably Hodge. I could sense Mitchell in particular was starting to make some ordinary mistakes that wouldn't normally happen

I haven't seen much of him recently aside from the Geelong final and the last round , but to me he looked more up to speed than Mitchell and probably Hodge. I could sense Mitchell in particular was starting to make some ordinary mistakes that wouldn't normally happen

And Lewis was injured early in semi - talked about it on AFL 360 (was not making excuses, simply being candid)

(Oh, and good Devil's advocacy on Daicos v Lewis. Would take Lewis)

I'm sure your mate is stoked you're divulging private club information. I'm also sure the club would think that you're a legend for publicising plans that should be kept quiet. Good work.
This. Would prefer the Daicos and Brown info was kept private especially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade some decent players in to the club would be start.
If Geelong had landed Wells and we missed out you'd be bitching about how we can't land quality, but we get him and now he's too old and expensive. Nothing makes you happy...

Anything happen in the past 3 hours?
leaks, in fighting, brawls, history lessons and thats just on here. collingwood news all quite on that front

Sorry i don't get this social media sort of shit.

What gives you the right, or think you have the right to ask a person you don't know a question like that.

What's more even if you do do it what do you think his response is going to be? "Yeah mate, they've floated me for a trade & I'm all over that shit. PS: Don't tell anyone else."

I completely agree. It's not the smartest thing I've ever done, but when a poster(I'm not sure who) asked De Goey the same question and got a reply. We all clapped and cheered. So I don't get how this is any different...

Dogs traded Ryan Griffen and won a flag. Hawks will be hard to beat again in 2017.
Ok because griffin was traded and dogs went good, hawks will be good next year, thats the conclusion you draw ? What you are pointing out is irrelevant. Lewis and mitchell are household hawks names, legends of the club, im talking about it from that point of view, not speaking of their performance next year at all buddy.

I know we've brought some free agents, and will hopefully see it come to fruition in the next few years, but it's painful knowing that despite all of this Hawthorn mess going on at the moment... they're just as likely to shed 2-4 of their older players and suddenly get Fyfe next year.

They deserve a good 4-6 years out of finals but unfortunately free agency was brought in at a great time for them.

Thats a huge loss for Hawthorn, I wonder what his worth, probably a 2nd round pick as his 30.
Well if the b&f is worth pick 88, surely the runner up could net Hawthorn a box set of Murder She Wrote season 2.

Dogs traded Ryan Griffen and won a flag. Hawks will be hard to beat again in 2017.
Griffin was the first big name ever to be traded was he ? Big names switch clubs all the time, does it automatically equal a premiership under your logic? id say there was factors other then Griffin being traded that got the dogs a premiership mate.

I know we've brought some free agents, and will hopefully see it come to fruition in the next few years, but it's painful knowing that despite all of this Hawthorn mess going on at the moment... they're just as likely to shed 2-4 of their older players and suddenly get Fyfe next year.

They deserve a good 4-6 years out of finals but unfortunately free agency was brought in at a great time for them.
I don't think being successful over the past 6-8 years means that they 'deserve' a good 4-6 years at all. Hows that make sense? They should be punished for finding ways to keep themselves at the peak of the game for a long time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back