List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he get 4 years for something that he MAY have done, when Methendon players only got 1 year for actually doing something.

Find that hard to believe.
Liked for "Methendon". Quality demonization.

Has been lost on everyone that once Witts goes we only have one real ruck man on our list...? Where the f*** is the backup...
One it hasn't been lost on us. It's basically running in the same trend as letting all the tall backs go. The club has been going backwards for 5 seasons and soon we will be so far back it's too hard to go forward with any quick pace.

Has been lost on everyone that once Witts goes we only have one real ruck man on our list...? Where the f*** is the backup...
One it hasn't been lost on us. It's basically running in the same trend as letting all the tall backs go. The club has been going backwards for 5 seasons and soon we will be so far back it's too hard to go forward with any quick pace.

Im saying it was close to 30 years ago, lauding soneone who didnt coach or play in the game as some kind of saviour smacks of desperation.

Fair enough that's your opinion.......... I really can't be bothered justifying my posts tonight.

Last thing I will add is that if Eddie allows Gubby to get suspended when Talia blatantly cheated last year then I think it is time for Eddie to walk the plank........the AFL is a joke. By the way I love Eddie.

Remaining players we have left that can ruck:

Mason Cox.
Corey Gault.
Jesse White.

Yeah it's not a very inspired list is it? Please Brodie never get injured again.

Gubby is making it very hard for us to keep the faith here mate. I found it hard to subscribe to the notion of giving one guy so much power in the first place, and his work this trade period is reinforcing that. If he doesn't turn it around in the next two days he can f$&@ off and get banned for 4 years for all I care :mad:
How about hold off on judgement until team plays a bit next year, all this angst is a bit premature.

Not yet, hard to see him not, AFL will come down on him hard, it's one thing a player avoiding a drug test but to have a senior club manager working out a way for him to avoid the test is a huge no no, AFL will make an example of Gubby.
Funny thing, conveniently if this happens, it will be whilst not at GWS.
I imagine player will get naughty naughty warming.

Remaining players we have left that can ruck:

Mason Cox.
Corey Gault.
Jesse White.

Yeah it's not a very inspired list is it? Please Brodie never get injured again.
Gault is signed to play with Swan Districts in WA next year. He's not a remaining player.

Is there a pre season draft for coaches and heads of football?
Reckon we would be active if there was.
Lynden Dunn? The other 17 clubs must be shaking in their boots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough your opinion.......... I really can't be bothered justifying my posts tonight.

Last thing I will add is that if Eddie allows Gubby to get suspended when Talia blatanty cheated last year then I think it is time for Eddie to walk the plank........the AFL is a joke. By the way I love Eddie.

If the AFL suspends Allen, what do u expect ED to do? Take it to court?

I just went through 40 pages of catching up to see Dunn is the best we can get which is a bit of a let down....alot of angry people here about it but considering the picks we have what did we think think would actually get? Rance ?

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
No, but if they're going to let our first choice full back for the better part of the last 6 years walk out you'd assume that they had something better than Dunn up their sleeve.

Whenever I read of another potential, but questionable, new prospect for us, I apply the Gault/Gold/Wyatt rule. Would [insert new name] be more wasteful on our list in 2017, than those guys were in 2016? Without being disrespectful to them, the answer in every case so far has been 'no'.

Don't jump the gate like the rest of them SV.

Piano......piano.....
I'm a horse. In barrier, gate opens, I jump.....

I'd just love to see a deal where we win nicely.

Overall it's ok, I just look at the Cox Plate field and I melt into happiness.....

Gault is signed to play with Swan Districts in WA next year. He's not a remaining player.

Oh crap, didn't notice that.

Was never gonna make it here but ahh swan districts, that's harsh.

Guys just been told Gubby will recieve a 4 year ban this week

Not from my club source, someone who gets the occasional inside stuff.

This is just perfect, this bloke comes in and doesn't rate our list and gets rid of 2 fantastic
footballers in Brown and Frost and chooses to replace them with duds like Dunne and possibly
Silvagni and then takes a 4 year holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back