List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just repeating each other. Same the "as up to 11 players have been tested positive" bs that was reported by everyone.
I heard that up to 11 players have tested Aish and Greenwood's positive attitudes and they both passed and failed. * I may be confused.

Moore has sacked his current manager in favour of his dad Cloke-style, apparently looking to re-negotiate his current deal.

Source Channel 7.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened ages ago. Media trying to stir the pot.

I've been sitting here for ages thinking of something to type in regards to the comments on trading Aish but have nothing - except your all bloody mad!
Sauce?

Baffling this trade season, turning more into American sports year by year. Open free agency it may as well be.
Been a passionate pies supporter for a long time now and never been this frustrated. To put aish on the table after going out of your way to bring him in only a year ago yet recruit a 31 yo whose will be lucky to play 40 games in his three years at the club. Then go and get Mayne on 500k a year whose average at best, almost prefer to have Jesse White running around than him.
I hope I'm wrong but can't see this list playing finals again next season, great midfield with too many holes in both defence and forward.
Desperately hoping I'm wrong.

Specifically says we withdrew our interest in the report didn't it?
I don't know what to believe and the moment I am still in denial about Aish, so that automatically makes any other news about us very unreliable imho :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope we have enough to pay him...
Grundy and Moore are on the verge of AFL stardom. Grundy is out of contract next year and will get a big increase if he continues to trend up. Ditto Moore when he comes out of contract.

We should be banking the cap savings from Swan and Cloke for Grundy and Moore yet we choose to blow it on Wells and Mayne? Crazy decision.

Grundy and Moore are on the verge of AFL stardom. Grundy is out of contract next year and will get a big increase if he continues to trend up. Ditto Moore when he comes out of contract.

We should be banking the cap savings from Swan and Cloke for Grundy and Moore yet we choose to blow it on Wells and Mayne? Crazy decision.

We might be still doing that if Wells and Mayne have front ended contracts. I would imagine that the people in charge of our cap have factored that in.

Question for someone who actually follows the kids in this years draft, is there anyone really worth trading into a top 10 position for and how far does this years draft really bat down to in depth?

Griffin Logue.

KPD.

Tested extremely well at the draft camp.

I'd take him in the 8-12 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back