Game Day COLLINGWOOD v Suns 29 June '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think that half against North was more about them than us.

This game we're just executing poorly.
Sorry. I agree whole heartedly with you. I meant completely different as North were great more so than we were poor. This game we are poor. Being slaughtered in the ruck and clearances, we have so many players in D50 guarding grass that we can't transition and Crisp and our runners are missing and we can't hold a tackle. It is annoying that we cannot make changes mid quarter. So if we have a bad run, it normally continues for the entire quarter. Sulli and Pendles are being burnt. We need to sub Sulli for Richards. We aren't out of this.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We need to be within two goals at 3QT, if not closer. Can’t see us reeling in a big lead tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Half where just so much didn’t go our way.
Touched balls landing in their lap and giving them run, to fumbles landing in Their lap.

Umps haven’t helped with them getting every conceivable 50/50 call.
But hardly the reason.

Getting smoked in the middle.

Ok with where this is at.
Long game, only half done.

Get it to 10pts at 3/4 time and it’s absolutely game on. In fact, if it’s 20 at 3/4 time it’s game on.

74% humidity not helping our link and run game not being use to it. Can definitely see how it helps GC and how they are able to handle it better at the moment .

Darcy Moore has gone from being the premier defender in the game 2 years ago to a witches hat this year.

We need to be within two goals at 3QT, if not closer. Can’t see us reeling in a big lead tonight.

Purely based on the way we’re currently playing, we can’t even reel in a small lead

Something needs to change at half time or this game will be over by 3 quarter time

Has to start in the middle

Darcy Moore has gone from being the premier defender in the game 2 years ago to a witches hat this year.
Agree, have no idea what's going on with him, he is so way off

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reset and go again.
Can't do much worse and better sure they can keep it up

Not playing our game.
Will need our leaders to step up.

Peddles virtually unsighted, Moore and Howe all had stinkers so far.

Let's do this

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THIS

No intercept marking and no rebounding, it’s just completely vanished from his game

At least twice had an opportunity out to take a fairly rudimentary intercept mark and decided to palm it away

Fly needs to change things up, GC is just going around our structures. Cameron needs to lift big time, looks like an amateur compared to Witts atm
Too much uncontested footy for GC, it’s like the North game.
It’s just so easy for them to move the footy to CHF and then they go long.
It’s a very simple fix, let’s hope they do fix it.

Agree, have no idea what's going on with him, he is so way off

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The loss of Murphy has been huge. With him gone, Moore has had to play as a 1-on-1 defender which he’s never been very good at. Murph used to give Moore the freedom to zone-off, intercept and rebound. Without Murph backing him up, Moore doesn’t have that latitude anymore.

Crisp is playing like hes had another snapchat expose.

Head all over the shop, fumbly and looks like he is always on the verge of falling over.
What a shit thing to say.

Would it help if it was 70% ?
Yes it would Village Idiot. Watch as the night goes on and humidity drops that will be the sole reason we get back into this game. If we don’t get back into the game and the humidity still drops then the answer is that it never dropped to an acceptable level to get us the win.

It’s always a risk being back a large number of players from injury in a single week. The lack of match fitness and team cohesion can be telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back