Collingwood v West Coast - Rd 22, 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

guys there's maybe something wrong with the eagles midfield. JK goaless the last 2 games.

Our coach assures us that there is no problem with our midfield. See him in action in the post-match press conferences below.

07-minister.jpg

Vonn pls, you are just hanging out for a contested ball, Mitch running in from one direction and Nathan from the other. ;)

Collingwood VS WCE is my favourite non Sydney fixture :thumbsu:

Kennedy nowhere to be seen against decent opposition, the ultimate flat track bully though Darling not far behind

Didn't Darling get subbed with an injury at half time?

Well.......you never even qualified, did you......?
Sore loser syndrome.
Huh? You are baffling, clearly just want to argue for the sake of it.

Pies won that easily in a canter,10 minutes in and it was done. Out played us almost to a man and can't hurt them get some confidence up before the finals.

Oh dear....friday night games are all about ratings, not which team is playing better..so if you had half a brain i implied that no one cares about north and they are not worthy for regular friday night games...

Our ratings have been pretty strong this year, averaging about a million viewers for our friday night games, C7 would be pretty happy with that given we have been around the bottom 6 for most of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy nowhere to be seen against decent opposition, the ultimate flat track bully though Darling not far behind
Your entire club are flat track bullies. Piss off tool.

Tanking assumes they are deliberately playing poorly. The year has proven they are a very ordinary side

be a brave person people picking Eagles for top 8 next year

I really thought the Eagles were going somewhere at the beginning of the year, but now I am thinking that this year has been the most accurate to where they are really at.

WC aren't anywhere near as bad as that. Put Hurn, Waters, Shuey, LeCras and Naitanui into that mob and piss off hacks like Shepherd, Dalziell, McGinnity, Cripps and Smith and they are a different story. Not sure if you can count Kerr as an in anymore.
What a boring game. WC didn't give a yelp.

Which is more of a reason to have him in. Better accuracy beats more shots on goal

Why? When one has scored more goals then the other does it matter the accuracy? If A) gets 10 shots a game at 50%, yet B) gets 5 shots a game at 80% isn't A) still scoring more?

Why does everybody love Luke Ball again? Jumped ship after a choked premiership and has always been a flog on the field.

But apparently he's such a 'top bloke' :rolleyes:
Clearly shows what an abject failure you are at estimating both character and football ability.
Even the vast majority of St Kilda supporters would spit in your eye for dumb arsed juvenile comments like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood v West Coast - Rd 22, 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back