Game Day Collingwood v Western Bulldogs 7 July Marvel 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it without rose coloured glasses, there was one from a free kick and the other was running from defence.

His forward craft as a whole was not particularly impressive last week. Looked lost for the most part when he was actually playing forward.

Did you watch live at the ground?

Yeah ideally they would be playing.

It's more important that they are fit and firing for September though.

They really are our 2 most physically players, the 3rd being Titch. I wonder if he gets a rest in the coming weeks.
Don’t say the R word!

Q3/4 Round 1 vs Geelong. Kicked 2, could have had 3 if his banana went 3 cms to the right.

He can mark, he can run and link and he can kick. Problem is mostly with confidence/belief and being part of the team again will help.

I'm a yes for Reef, I think Marvel will suit his style.

Agree with this, and it's not a slight on Ginny and AJ. Both extremely talented players but Reef deserves another crack before they do again. If he performs, great, if not then he needs to continue to work on his game at the lower level. I agree that a lot of it is confidence related when it comes to Reef, so hopefully the penny drops sooner rather than later.

Agree with this, and it's not a slight on Ginny and AJ. Both extremely talented players but Reef deserves another crack before they do again. If he performs, great, if not then he needs to continue to work on his game at the lower level. I agree that a lot of it is confidence related when it comes to Reef, so hopefully the penny drops sooner rather than later.
And weight, he's still pretty raw for 194cm, needs to grow into his body and he'll be a jet! he's a triple threat with size, speed and skill.

Puking at the thought of Reef coming in again. The bulldogs defence is a lot different to Frankston's.
Reef has not looked up to it at all playing forward this year despite multiple call ups. He needs to play the rest of the season in the magoos.

I'd honestly rather Bianco come in to play forward than Reef at this stage.

Puking at the thought of Reef coming in again. The bulldogs defence is a lot different to Frankston's.
Reef has not looked up to it at all playing forward this year despite multiple call ups. He needs to play the rest of the season in the magoos.

I'd honestly rather Bianco come in to play forward than Reef at this stage.
I reckon it will be out Checkers and Maynard, in De Goey and Ruscoe.
Reef will be named as one of the emergencies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, same.
The players in the mix.

Reef
Johnson
Bianco
HH
Macrae
Ryan

So with DeGoey coming in one of these players will be in the 22 and another as the sub. Other 4 emergencies.

Don't think Ryan will come in and hasn't Fly said that Johnson will play VFL?

So 2/4 of McInnes, Harrison, Bianco and Macrae will play.

Frampton playing forward in match sim so expect him and Cox to be the tall targets up forward. Dogs don't have an overly tall defence, last weeks side their tallest defender was 197cm. They are giving up about 14cm with Cox, put it into space and let him jump at the ball - he will either mark it or bring to ground for Elliott and Hill.

Will back Moore, Murphy and Howe to match up on JUH, Naughton and Lobb.

Crisp to half back.

DeGoey straight into the middle with some stints up forward rotating with Adams.

Looking forward to seeing a midfield combination of DeGoey, N.Daicos, Mitchell & Pendlebury.

GO PIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back