Game Day Collingwood v Western Bulldogs 7 July Marvel 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendles off to half back instead of the sub vest!
There's no doubt that our best team has whoever we decide is an excess mid like Pendles, Crisp or Nick playing half back or them rotating through it, instead of Ryan. I just like the thought of getting a couple of games into Ryan like we did with Harrison, as I think he's going to be a long term player

There's no doubt that our best team has whoever we decide is an excess mid like Pendles, Crisp or Nick playing half back or them rotating through it, instead of Ryan. I just like the thought of getting a couple of games into Ryan like we did with Harrison, as I think he's going to be a long term player

Like I said in a previous post it would make sense to play Ryan if Maynard is likely 2 or more weeks. Playing Ryan with just one week in mind doesn't appear to be Fly's usual go.

Hi, would anyone happen to have a spare GA ticket to tomorrow's game if they weren't planning to attend? Would be willing to pay of course but I was just looking to go with my brother who did manage to get a ticket. Please message me if so and thanks heaps!

Hi, would anyone happen to have a spare GA ticket to tomorrow's game if they weren't planning to attend? Would be willing to pay of course but I was just looking to go with my brother who did manage to get a ticket. Please message me if so and thanks heaps!
I think a poster mentioned before they have a spare if you go back a few pages.

Just not against a quality side when we are two important players down.

It’s all hands on deck tomorrow night. We need to win.

You are forgetting sidey and Mcstay
All the more reason to keep Pendles on the ground. Not to mention he will break the disposal record tomorrow night.

No chance he is sub.

Hoping De Goey explodes tomorrow night.
pam-sploosh.gif

We had 8 defenders last week Moore, Frampton, Murphy, Maynard, Howe, Quaynor, Nobel, Marcov.

McCrae has usually played 7 of them, Naicos usually being one. So one has replaced him lately and Frampton played forward until Howe was subbed.

So Im predicting DeGoey for Maynard, to rebalance the lineup. Frampton to play permanent down back

McInnes for Mihocek.

Johnson for Harrison as sub

Just not against a quality side when we are two important players down.

It’s all hands on deck tomorrow night. We need to win.
Either im being too cocky or you're not being cocky enough. I think they're ordinary and we'll shit it in.

Either im being too cocky or you're not being cocky enough. I think they're ordinary and we'll s**t it in.
At the G I would be confident. I’d also be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either im being too cocky or you're not being cocky enough. I think they're ordinary and we'll s**t it in.
I really need to get past this, but for 12 months I’ve been expecting a banana peel and it’s inevitable. Famous last words I don’t see it this week. The Dogs squeaked past the Dockers last week who are a fair way off it this year. Maybe it’s the Libba/ Bont factor for me 🤷‍♂️

I really need to get past this, but for 12 months I’ve been expecting a banana peel and it’s inevitable. Famous last words I don’t see it this week. The Dogs squeaked past the Dockers last week who are a fair way off it this year. Maybe it’s the Libba/ Bont factor for me 🤷‍♂️
Doggies look great on paper, just not on the field. It's got to be the coaching.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll treat it like their Grand Final like everyone else does. :mad:

Well in that case, Ablett Snr and Wayne Carey are next in line if we're judging selection off highlight reels.

AJ and Ginny played themselves out of the senior lineup.

They have been outperformed by Reef McInness in the 2's. It's quite possible for players to learn from previous stints at the highest level, improve on their craft at training and put performances on the board, demanding selection at AFL level. Just as Ginny and AJ can do.

Neither of them kicked 6 last week, from what i saw.

Yeah, fair enough. I’m probably too harsh on Reef. I’ve just never seen him do anything at AFL to make me think he’ll make it as a forward. Hope he does and proves me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If this game was being played at the MCG I would be very confident of us winning.But since it’s being played at Marvel where we don’t play very often or very well,I think this adds a certain amount of uncertainty to the result.Our
cause is also not being helped by having key players like Maynard and Mihocek out.

If this game was being played at the MCG I would be very confident of us winning.But since it’s being played at Marvel where we don’t play very often or very well,I think this adds a certain amount of uncertainty to the result.Out cause is also not being helped by having key players like Maynard and Mihocek out.
Nah, we'll shit it in, they are a good side but we are much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back