Game Day Collingwood v Western Bulldogs 7 July Marvel 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I'm surprised with AJ's inclusion. Perhaps this has been chosen as the game for both him & the club to decide if his long term future is with the Pies?
Wrong - totally wrong

Body of work means he's our next best forward option

Huh? Body of work? Where & when recently?

I love AJ & want him to stay at the Pies, but seriously, his recent form in both the AFL or VFL has been well below expected standards.

I sincerely hope he turns it on tomorrow night.
He's the only direct replacement left but he's been awful, trade him for Georgiades awful.

Have to say I'm surprised with AJ's inclusion. Perhaps this has been chosen as the game for both him & the club to decide if his long term future is with the Pies?
I doubt that. More the fact that he has AFL experience and can do what is required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson’s selection would be due to the fact we want that lead up forward, particularly with Checkers out, and McStay playing VFL....

My take is it's probably for one week only and they didn't want that to be for Reef as he's liked nervous and gutted when taken off and needs a decent run of games.

Johnson’s selection would be due to the fact we want that lead up forward, particularly with Checkers out, and McStay playing VFL....
Yes, I fully understand we have our biggest forward out and this is why we've replaced him with another forward. I'm merely stating his form doesn't warrant it.

Let's hope he can do what is required, because sadly he hasn't been recently.
He has shown that he is very capable at AFL level. Can take a big mark and is a good shot at goal. Probably our best option right now.

Noble Moore Murphy
Crisp Howe Quaynor

Cameron Mitchell Daicos
Lipinski De Goey Daicos

McCreery WHE Hill
Johnson Cox Elliott

Adams Pendlebury Markov Frampton Bianco*

Emergencies: McInnes Macrea Ryan

Reserves: McStay Ginnivan Harrison

Injured: Mihocek Maynard Sidebottom

Status
Not open for further replies.