Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Coney Island is a curious place. I might just stick around.

Welcome aboard Ocha, you were well scouted by one of the keenest eyes in this place.

Plus it is fate because you have a tree in your avatar and the Warriors also famously have a tree.

Welcome aboard Ocha, you were well scouted by one of the keenest eyes in this place.

Plus it is fate because you have a tree in your avatar and the Warriors also famously have a tree.
Thanks I'm ecstatic to join looks at cue card the Warriors. Were you the scout? I'm pleasantly surprised to have been noticed as I have kept a rather lowkey BF profile.

Judging by spudmaster 's picture keep the tree (does it have a name?) well away from mine please.

Thanks I'm ecstatic to join looks at cue card the Warriors. Were you the scout? I'm pleasantly surprised to have been noticed as I have kept a rather lowkey BF profile.

Judging by spudmaster 's picture keep the tree (does it have a name?) well away from mine please.

Well it is called the whore tree but it is a Sweet FA institution.

I did mention you were one of those that have kept a fairly low profile on BF but like when I discovered krakouers, you can always tell when somebody is ready to go anywhere from mid to maniacal-key. This place will hone that new area of personality for you.

I did mention you were one of those that have kept a fairly low profile on BF but like when I discovered krakouers, you can always tell when somebody is ready to go anywhere from mid to maniacal-key. This place will hone that new area of personality for you.
Avatar might be taking an unrelated sabbatical..

But you've definitely recruited well to chase the Warriors inaugural premiership. I bring an illustrious real life footy career of 11.01 games played without victory. But that will change now!

Avatar might be taking an unrelated sabbatical..

But you've definitely recruited well to chase the Warriors inaugural premiership. I bring an illustrious real life footy career of 11.01 games played without victory. But that will change now!

I was going to say, these poor stitched on Warriors have had a painful run without a flag. While it helps a lot of them are Freo fans, there's a solid sense of stiff upper lip you get being a North fan too.

He’s lying… I’m a pantskyle Alt

I was going to say, these poor stitched on Warriors have had a painful run without a flag. While it helps a lot of them are Freo fans, there's a solid sense of stiff upper lip you get being a North fan too.
I'm sucking up but Freo are genuinely my second team. I felt bad they didn't have any classmates go for them in primary school way back in the day. Their lack of success has helped cultivate a kindred spirit as I don't remember the glorious year that apparently was 1999.

But I'm hijacking this thread. Best of luck to everyone for the awards! Sounds like a successful season all things considered.

I'm sucking up but Freo are genuinely my second team. I felt bad they didn't have any classmates go for them in primary school way back in the day. Their lack of success has helped cultivate a kindred spirit as I don't remember the glorious year that apparently was 1999.

But I'm hijacking this thread. Best of luck to everyone for the awards! Sounds like a successful season all things considered.

Oh lord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry about pantskyle, Ocha. He'll seem like he's trying to ruin you but he really has a heart of gold.

Welcome to the Warriors.
Oh no… I fell for those eyes years ago… but the spray CakeEater gave me has fixed that…

Don't worry about pantskyle, Ocha. He'll seem like he's trying to ruin you but he really has a heart of gold.

Welcome to the Warriors.

It's a heart of lithium actually.

Are you calling me old?
I'm just saying you have the taste of a Australian snake after the cane toad was introduced (other than the Warriors ofc).

I'm just saying you have the taste of a Australian snake after the cane toad was introduced (other than the Warriors ofc).

Oh ok thank.

frankston rover medal.png
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon FurTheWin Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat

Morning Wazzas and happy Friday 1.

I'm here before the pub opens to announce that this season's Night of Nights at Van Cortlandt Park will be taking place in a week's time. That's right, the Season 35 Frankston Rover Medal ceremony will be taking place on Friday 7th July (about dinner time).

The glitz!

The glamour!

The other stuff!

All that and a couple of other things next Friday 1!!!

FRankie medal concept.png

View attachment 1725343
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon FurTheWin Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat

Morning Wazzas and happy Friday 1.

I'm here before the pub opens to announce that this season's Night of Nights at Van Cortlandt Park will be taking place in a week's time. That's right, the Season 35 Frankston Rover Medal ceremony will be taking place on Friday 7th July (about dinner time).

The glitz!

The glamour!

The other stuff!

All that and a couple of other things next Friday 1!!!

View attachment 1725373
74Ow.gif

It's Showtime!! 🙌

(Next Friday)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back