Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

View attachment 1725343
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon FurTheWin Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat

Morning Wazzas and happy Friday 1.

I'm here before the pub opens to announce that this season's Night of Nights at Van Cortlandt Park will be taking place in a week's time. That's right, the Season 35 Frankston Rover Medal ceremony will be taking place on Friday 7th July (about dinner time).

The glitz!

The glamour!

The other stuff!

All that and a couple of other things next Friday 1!!!

View attachment 1725373
I can’t make it.

I look forward to my many tags after I win it again.

Hey Wazzas, quick off-season update from me. I managed to get to Coney Island yesterday for the 4th of July glizzy eating contest. Came third behind Joey Chestnut & Byron.

1688516087055.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ocha905 I see you loved my post are you one of us now?

Just checking for the initiation rites...
Yes, from the previous posts I'm guessing it involves bowling, beer, hotdogs and blood sorry plasma. If this is the case I'm keen but am not sure if I'm going to survive.

Yes, from the previous posts I'm guessing it involves bowling, beer, hotdogs and blood sorry plasma. If this is the case I'm keen but am not sure if I'm going to survive.
Well, you had a good run.

But seriously, the initiation is a doddle, you just have to shout us beers until we fall over.

But seriously, the initiation is a doddle, you just have to shout us beers until we fall over.
Which if you've donated a bunch of plasma should be in around 45 minutes.

Given your beer fandom (are you the real life version of Duffman?) I think it would be impossible for you to fall over. Thus this is a scam to have perpetual free beer. A worthy price for admission I daresay.

How I picture you Dinsdale

1688699733722.png

Attachments

• 1688699712003.png
    1688699712003.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back