List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 86 28.7%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick links:
Player contract status
Draft prospect video highlights (thanks to noobermensch)
AFL retirements and delistings

Latest news and rumours:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladie's & Gentlemen. The time has come for the Key Piece to all our imminent futures. After the SPACEWALK Launch goes up at 3:38 AM Florida time. The real madness begins on this Earth. Take note of the words "Smart Contracts" Think Union dissolving recently. Fish & Chips. This launch has been postponed twice since Sunday. So fingers crossed it launches. I will be back to guide. They will cyber attack stock markets and many things will shutdown on Earth. Many distractions. Follow The Sun. CME, Stellar Corona. . Will bring this back for AFL and anyother sport on Earth.

Teflon Snake, is that you mate?

Ladie's & Gentlemen. The time has come for the Key Piece to all our imminent futures. After the SPACEWALK Launch goes up at 3:38 AM Florida time. The real madness begins on this Earth. Take note of the words "Smart Contracts" Think Union dissolving recently. Fish & Chips. This launch has been postponed twice since Sunday. So fingers crossed it launches. I will be back to guide. They will cyber attack stock markets and many things will shutdown on Earth. Many distractions. Follow The Sun. CME, Stellar Corona. 😊😊 . Will bring this back for AFL and anyother sport on Earth.
You think there's multiple "ladie's" in this thread? Insane. I stopped reading there, I assume it didn't get any weirder.

“Hey folks what do you think Barrass is worth?”
“Did you see that Liam Baker has official requested a trade to WA?”
“What are we all thinking about the Suns academy selecti…”

Ladie's & Gentlemen. The time has come for the Key Piece to all our imminent futures. After the SPACEWALK Launch goes up at 3:38 AM Florida time. The real madness begins on this Earth. Take note of the words "Smart Contracts" Think Union dissolving recently. Fish & Chips. This launch has been postponed twice since Sunday. So fingers crossed it launches. I will be back to guide. They will cyber attack stock markets and many things will shutdown on Earth. Many distractions. Follow The Sun. CME, Stellar Corona. 😊😊 . Will bring this back for AFL and anyother sport on Earth.
Ah man I miss doing hard drugs

Sure - but realistically, what else can Hawthorn give us? We also only have 3, 23 and a trash pick at the moment and we have Gaff and others on the delist pile.

We'd need to get a third club involved imo to improve that offer.
West coast
Out barrass + 1 year salary
In hawks 1st + pick 30 + sheldrik

Hawks out 1st + 30 + frost + 1 year salary
In Barrass + 1 year salary .

Sydney out Sheldrik
In frost + 1 year salary

Frost is the steak knives and surplus to hawks with barrass and battle coming in.
Frost also has a chance at a flag at Sydney

Sydney get a KPD who is paid for salary for a year in their window for an inside mid who is way down the pecking order .

We get hawk 1st and 30 for barrass and the salary aspect pays for sheldrik without having to use a pick

Thanks for the warning chief

Lordy some people do not have lives.

We aren't losing Barrass because we're not paying up.

We have obviously decided we'd prefer the draft capital, rather than paying. If we'd wanted to keep him we could have paid him what he wanted

/assuming it's purely financial, and not the fact he wanted to play in Melbourne, and play for a decent team.
He has done a complete backflip on wanting to stay at the club. Something clearly changed in regards to a contract.

IF we get the draft capital. If we lose Barrass for a pick 12-16 thats a shocking result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit where it’s due, no matter how many of these completely fail to pan out, it never seems to dull your enthusiasm for the next one.

One will net us some valuable draft capital and the other is a free agent.
No chance we get draft capital that is worth how good he actually is. Hawthorns ladder position has made it very hard.

The other player is a WAFL player that we shouldn't be paying at all.

I am not a hardcore stats fan and am not as informed as other people on other teams, but geez I have never been impressed by Graham. Unless he is constantly playing a role that I am not aware of ?
He is bad this board is just getting desperate for quick fixes.

Hawks threw the hole kitchen at Harley Reid last year. They don't mess around. They offer the max price point and that's it.

Tb will get done smoothly the same
no they didn't, 2 picks wasn't even in the ballpark.
Barrass leaving may work out for the best but put yourself in Hawthorn's shoes. What would you give up for a 29 year old with a degenerative back?
agree with your sentiments, 2 firsts is just not gonna happen... very best will be a 1st and a future 2nd, but when it comes to the crunch and just a first is all they offer, take it and run.

West coast
Out barrass + 1 year salary
In hawks 1st + pick 30 + sheldrik

Hawks out 1st + 30 + frost + 1 year salary
In Barrass + 1 year salary .

Sydney out Sheldrik
In frost + 1 year salary

Frost is the steak knives and surplus to hawks with barrass and battle coming in.
Frost also has a chance at a flag at Sydney

Sydney get a KPD who is paid for salary for a year in their window for an inside mid who is way down the pecking order .

We get hawk 1st and 30 for barrass and the salary aspect pays for sheldrik without having to use a pick
Thatd be a fantastic result, as long as the hawks keep their 1st below 16

Any NFL this weekend? 😊 Seeya in a few days lad.

Were all contracts torn up after that Great Event ™️ several years ago? You were pretty insistent they would be.

See you in a few months when you pop your head out again and pretend you never said anything was happening in August 2024.

Were all contracts torn up after that Great Event ™️ several years ago? You were pretty insistent they would be.

See you in a few months when you pop your head out again and pretend you never said anything was happening in August 2024.
Actually a few weeks ago he said he’d bet his life on this all going down in the next three months, so I’ve got an account ban just waiting to go once we hit that limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back