List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

Let’s just wait and see til the end of trade period before we burn the club down. We needed mature heads around our group to set better standards with a lot of our older guys a year or two away from retirements. I don’t love this move but it’s a fair overreaction to say this has cost us our next premiership. We will be bottom 4 again next year and still have a strong draft hand again in 12 months. We still have plenty of young talent on our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna go for one last dose of optimism to give us all hope like yesterday Dylan?

No, done.

The club was in superior positions for negotiations with each of Hawthorn (Barrass contracted), Richmond (Baker PSD) and Carlton (Pick 3) - and yet we ended up with this aborted foetus of a trade.

It's a result that flies in the face of any kind of competence.

Let’s just wait and see til the end of trade period before we burn the club down. We needed mature heads around our group to set better standards with a lot of our older guys a year or two away from retirements. I don’t love this mood but it’s a fair overreaction to say this has cost us a premiership. We will be bottom 4 again next year and still have a strong draft hand.
We don’t need mature heads we have heaps of old spuds at the club already, we needed midfield guns and pick 3 would’ve netted us exactly what we needed.

Let’s just wait and see til the end of trade period before we burn the club down. We needed mature heads around our group to set better standards with a lot of our older guys a year or two away from retirements. I don’t love this mood but it’s a fair overreaction to say this has cost us a premiership. We will be bottom 4 again next year and still have a strong draft hand.
Unless there's an unspoken 2nd part to this deal, then we've absolutely dudded our draft hand for two uncontracted players.

I say shit the bed, people.

With Clarke at the helm, that seems unlikely. 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back