List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
hmm maybe not many good options. A key way was to get in on this JFH trade. Another way is to leverage GWS as they seem keen and have lots of picks. We are in play if and until GWS manage to get up another way via North. No other club will be able to offer a deal worthy of pick 2. So if we want to split, it now looks like GWS or bust.
Meh there'll be options, Hawks and Essendon might want to move up. Probably better off getting a top ten pick this year and then a future first anyway.

The alarm has just gone off here on another freezing English morning, I've got a small but definitely noticeable hangover... What the * am I melting about this morning?!?! Hit me lads...

Best you pop down to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait until this all blows over

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If only there were a way to make them believe that we are into him, even if we’re not
Don't understand why we wouldn't be. Cadman is going to be a gun forward. I hope we are into him. There is no go home factor with Cadman anyhow if we draft him.

If we aren't in to Cadman, GWS won't trade with us.

If only there were a way to make them believe that we are into him, even if we’re not

It's almost as if those meeting with Aaron and his family Grand Final week in Melbourne, were a waste and apparently went unnoticed by GWS, even though said meetings were mentioned by commentators of the future stars game AFL broadcast.

One thing you have to give the AFL community, they are good at keeping secrets and no one gossips or spreads rumours.

Also kudos to the WC Black Ops team who snuck into the games that Aaron played over several months, so well done of them to go unnoticed.

I’d go back to port and help them with a discounted Rioli

We see Rioli as a late first or early second rounder

To help you, we will accept anything under 25

Since pick 8 is the only pick inside 25, will give you Rioli and 20 for pick 8

A massive discount that values Rioli at pick 30

And we know how much you like later picks because you keep trading back so you should be very happy

I’d go back to port and help them with a discounted Rioli

We see Rioli as a late first or early second rounder

To help you, we will accept anything under 25

Since pick 8 is the only pick inside 25, will give you Rioli and 20 for pick 8

A massive discount that values Rioli at pick 30

And we know how much you like later picks because you keep trading back so you should be very happy

followed by 2,26 and future third for 12,15,18,19?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

port being knocked back means they are going to be getting a little bit more desperate next week to get these guys in that they still desperately want. This could mean a Georgiades coming back home could be back on the cards instead of the f1 or f2 we were thinking of

Get the feeling we're super keen on downgrading 2 and picking up the WA talent expected around picks 10 to 20 so a bit worried we might have to accept a lesser deal now. 🙄

Just like you had the feeling North was getting a start of round 1 priority pick this year?

Take our pick 2 to draft night with us
Swap 2 with giants for 3,12 then
3 for 4 and 22 from Essendon then
4 for 5 and 23 from Adelaide then
5 for 6 and 24 from hawks then
6 for 7 and 25 off the cats

Then take Gibney with 7
Hewitt with 12
And still left with 20,22,23,24,25,26 and 40 😉

Then take Gibney with 7
Hewitt with 12
Did you mean for me to have a stroke? Wrong kind Pants.

followed by 2,26 and future third for 12,15,18,19?
So under that scenario. We’d go to the draft with 8, 12, 15, 18 19 and 40
On draft night, sell off 19 to a future late 2st or early 2nd to ensure we have a strengthened hand in 2023 having taken 4 first rounders this year

I like where you are coming from

I would also look at offering Pirt 15 and pick 40 for their future first

Then take Gibney with 7
Hewitt with 12
Definitely one for the ages.