List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

1. I'm not convinced the end outcome will be better by throwing him straight in there now, as opposed to easing him in

2. Only his ability to be able to compete at the highest level. I don't think his game gets better, but I think he has possible upside in being able to compete as a big bodied mid in the AFL as opposed to WAFL.

3. I agree that Redden is not long term or mid term and Clark is mid term. It just doesn't need to be "right now or I'll melt my shit".

4. I don't think it has anything to do with being banged up. He's got a mature body. I think it's about confidence. Let him acclimatise to the speed and rigours of AFL and then put him in. Give him the best chance because he'll be needed.

I was also really impressed with his leadership on the weekend. Seemed to be directing traffic at stages, was one of the first to get to Darling after his 2nd goal to celebrate (Darling has obviously been under the pump externally) etc etc.

Plus he's not playing poorly on the wing (I think he will be better inside though). Good drafting in hindsight.

I was also really impressed with his leadership on the weekend. Seemed to be directing traffic at stages, was one of the first to get to Darling after his 2nd goal to celebrate (Darling has obviously been under the pump externally) etc etc.

Plus he's not playing poorly on the wing (I think he will be better inside though). Good drafting in hindsight.

Noticed that too. In previous games it seemed like Darling just got a congrats from Kennedy and not a heap else whereas Clark looked like he was genuinely trying to rev him up.

There may well be legitimate reasons for not playing Clark in the center for every center bounce, but not even attending one is a bit odd. If he is fit to be out there, you would think at least a few center bounces may be worth trying.

Cant overthink this one Rohan. This isn’t pick 13 where you are trying to be clever with it and snag a bargain half back with MiDfIeLd PoTenTiAl.

You have pick 1, take the best under 20 year old midfielder and be done with it. No need to get fancy. Have a crack at a ruck with the second pick if there’s a decent one there but please just play a straight bat to the first one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may have the 1st pick in the MSD but North will the 1st pick in the November draft and Pre season draft.
I think the eagles will win a game or 2 before North do.

Both teams currently look unlikely to win another game.

But, we will get Nic back at some stage - and he truly does transform our team (not suggesting we will compete with Melbourne/Brisbane etc etc, but that we will be more competitive against Nth, Essendon, Adelaide etc).

I'd say North have 3 'possible' winning games to West Coasts 2 'possible' games - We both play Adelaide twice plus Essendon once. We can't beat Adelaide this week hence the 1 less possible winning game.

D'Ambrosio

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Lose the contested ball in the guts, rely on intercept marking in the backline thanks to A+ corralling of the ball carrier, counterattack off half back.

It's 2018 baby!

One of our issue is our mid's and backline are mainly right foot dominant, easy picking for opposition and completely predicable when moving ball from Half back. Ever wonder why we stop a lot at RHB, player is a right foot kick. Draft inside and outside left footers until we have 50/50 balance. We are less predictable exiting traffic and stoppages, can center ball from HBF with more precision and they are generally better kicks anyway.

Jai Culley perfect start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back