List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

Simpsons objective should now be the same as D Noble, build and develop. Nothing more.

At the end of his contract, shake hands and wish him the best. He brought a premiership so no hard feelings.

No need to pay a severance allowance early and we are not sky rocketing up the ladder anytime soon. Unless North Melbourne come for him then our plans for a new coach will be brought forward.

10 years is a long time, and it is probably right to have a fresh start come 2024.

I missed this guy, lol bloke was funny unless he was replying to you. Such a w***er!
This doesn't make a great deal of sense tbh.

Let Simmo rebuild, then get rid of him and have the players, who spent 3 years getting used to a new system, suddenly have to adapt to a new one?

What if there's genuine improvement in the final year of his contact. Does he still get the flick?

Last edited:
This doesn't make a great deal of sense tbh.

Let Simmo rebuild, then get rid of him and have the players, who spent 3 years getting used to a new system, suddenly have to adapt to a new one?

What if there's genuine improvement in the final year of his contact. Does he still get the flick?

I doubt he would have the appetite to carry on is my assumption. I think both club and Simmo need to mutually split, but we'll see closer to the contract date i guess.

Devon Robertson if he comes in will end up being our captain. So I'd say go hard at him over Luke Jackson. But I don't want to give up pick 1 for him. Robertson ticks every box
  1. Leadership capabilities
  2. Hard inside
  3. Lineage
  4. Young

Devon Robertson if he comes in will end up being our captain. So I'd say go hard at him over Luke Jackson. But I don't want to give up pick 1 for him. Robertson ticks every box
  2. Hard inside
  3. Lineage
  4. Young
I don't think he'll be going anywhere after today.

2. Hard inside
  3. Lineage
  4. Young
Pick 1 ?

He was a pick 20 who can't get a game in the Brisbane midfield.

Maybe ports 2nd or even our 3rd if we promise brissy we won't bid on ashcroft

Offering him a starting role in our midfield should be enough to entice him back to the club he supported all his life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angus Shumacher with a big how do you do to Rohan before the MSD.

giphy.gif

Only just 23 too so a better age profile than Florenca.

Last edited:
If we do take ramsden then it probably means bailey Williams wants out .

There would be more than a few teams interested in Williams.
I can imagine essendon maybe,who else do you think would be keen?
Wouldn't be too fussed if he left. Obviously we would get next to nothing for him

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I can imagine essendon maybe,who else do you think would be keen?
Wouldn't be too fussed if he left. Obviously we would get next to nothing for him

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Geelong I feel would get some leverage out of him. They've got no genuine ruckmen unless you count Stanley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back