List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

Jay Clark from MMM Melbourne, believes from phone calls he made today, that West Coast if they have pick 1, will take Culley
Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

The only thing that is gonna feel better than us picking Culley is when we all turn on him in 18 months time for not being All Australian and a Brownlow medallist in his first full season of AFL.

Whatever happens I swear if we pick a random ruckman or hbf with pick one I'm going to be slightly annoyed

And to top it off you'll have to apologise to SGIO too.

The only thing that is gonna feel better than us picking Culley is when we all turn on him in 18 months time for not being All Australian and a Brownlow medallist in his first full season of AFL.
I can feel the melts coming either way, we don't pick him, or we do and don't select him straight away.

Even if we pick him the absolute earliest we see him on the field in our colours is June 18. The draft is at night (6:30 eastern) on a Wednesday. We play on the Saturday. Then have a bye.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cully, warlord and if we could snaffle Robertson with ports second rounder our midfield outlook looks very different pretty quickly.

If Broadbent could slide to our second I really like where we're starting our rebuild from.

That's the future that can start to develop in our very next season alongside other possible new candidates in Chesser, Hough, LEdwards.
Alongside Kelly, SPS and Yeo to support them in their growth.
With West, Naish and Florenca given the opportunity to see if they can be a part of the support crew too.

I'm also wondering if an out of contract Sam Powell-Pepper could be a target for either Port's 2nd rounder or our 3rd rounder.
And before everyone jumps on my comment like I've incredulously suggested that SPP is 'THE ANSWER' - I am merely suggesting that he could be a serviceable, solid B grade addition that can play non-stop, contested inside Bull role in a club that is currently not giving him the opportunity at the role he is suited for.
I know we were looking at him last trade period but Port's price was too high considering he was under contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone who pays attention to this nonsense, tell me why we want this bloke so much so I can join in on the melts when we pass on him.
Goal kicking mid. I've read a few opinion pieces claiming he'd go first round this draft. Has bloomed this season apparently.

Grabbing a potential first rounder mid in the MSD seems a no brainer. My money is still on Florenca and a project tall with our two picks.

well…at least Norf can’t steal Jai Juddey off us now?

Right?! RIGHT?

Absolutely 0 chance we select the great man btw - god help whatever draft reject we do choose first….

This season is cursed either way. 2007 on bath salts.

I'm also wondering if an out of contract Sam Powell-Pepper could be a target for either Port's 2nd rounder or our 3rd rounder.
And before everyone jumps on my comment like I've incredulously suggested that SPP is 'THE ANSWER' - I am merely suggesting that he could be a serviceable, solid B grade addition that can play non-stop, contested inside Bull role in a club that is currently not giving him the opportunity at the role he is suited for.
I know we were looking at him last trade period but Port's price was too high considering he was under contract.
His disposal is poor. We shouldn't be looking at anyone with poor disposal. We also shouldn't be looking at anyone in his age group.

Someone who pays attention to this nonsense, tell me why we want this bloke so much so I can join in on the melts when we pass on him.

Look, all I can tell you is though I've never seen him play or heard his name before 2 weeks ago, he is without a doubt the player we should be picking to fix everything wrong with our club - including apparel deals and taking covid seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back