Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught train to work at lunchtime today - emerge from waiting room to see large, well fed, handsome magpie on platform (to the right) - being disgruntled with Pies atm I said (audibly) "f*ck you".

It was then I realised the lady to the left of me (unseen until this point) wondered if I was talking to her!

I have not yet been arrested for obscene language in public and will plead the 1st amendment if required.

Caught train to work at lunchtime today - emerge from waiting room to see large, well fed, handsome magpie on platform (to the right) - being disgruntled with Pies atm I said (audibly) "f*ck you".

It was then I realised the lady to the left of me (unseen until this point) wondered if I was talking to her!

I have not yet been arrested for obscene language in public and will plead the 1st amendment if required.
That reminds me, on Sunday I saw a dead magpie on the footpath, and hoped it wasn’t an omen that after the weekend our finals chances and premiership defence were also dead (although not buried yet).

That reminds me, on Sunday I saw a dead magpie on the footpath, and hoped it wasn’t an omen that after the weekend our finals chances and premiership defence were also dead (although not buried yet).
We are wobbly and on our last legs but not quite expired yet....

Always sad to see a dead magpie.
Such a magnificent bird.

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back