Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy shit

Polec never again. Pay his contract out. I've seen what he can bring in the past. No more. Anonymous, one footed cat. Good player in a good team, offers zero as a battler in a crap team

Zurhaar if he isn't fit, let him have a few weeks off to perfect his beef cheek recipe or whatever. Crap

Make JHF captain. Make Mahony his deputy.

This whole season will be a study in tragic comedy. How funny can it get? I posted this at 3/4 time so confident that everything in it is accurate and will continue to be regardless of the 30 minutes of footy to come

I took a hiatus from this board for calling out that Mahony isn’t an AFL footballers arseh*le and getting bagged by a number of keyboard warriors.

And although I stand by that assessment I can now add that he is the least of our problems as this list (combined AFL and VFL) is the worst in living memory.

This is way beyond a coaching issue, our players are so incompetent at doing the basics right that the changes Noble makes aren’t working

Holy shit

Polec never again. Pay his contract out. I've seen what he can bring in the past. No more. Anonymous, one footed cat. Good player in a good team, offers zero as a battler in a crap team

Zurhaar if he isn't fit, let him have a few weeks off to perfect his beef cheek recipe or whatever. Crap

Make JHF captain. Make Mahony his deputy.

This whole season will be a study in tragic comedy. How funny can it get? I posted this at 3/4 time so confident that everything in it is accurate and will continue to be regardless of the 30 minutes of footy to come
Is Mahony playing tonight?

In the last 7 minutes, McKay and Corr have gotten injured

I took a hiatus from this board for calling out that Mahony isn’t an AFL footballers a-hole and getting bagged by a number of keyboard warriors.

And although I stand by that assessment I can now add that he is the least of our problems as this list (combined AFL and VFL) is the worst in living memory.

Is Mahony playing tonight?

The duality of man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The least inspiring 5 games to start a year that I have seen.
If we axed Noble, Luff and Rawlings and approached Clarko and got his own team in I’d be all for it.

Polec never again.
Zurhaar dropped.
Walker isn’t AFL standard.
Scott isn’t a defender.
Ziebell is finished.

Don’t know where to look next. Not an AFL side whatsoever. It’s ****ing dire at the club and we are rudderless.
All this club does as an organization is slap itself on the back for being an inspiration when really it’s been nothing but a polished turd for 22 years.

Get some campaigners in there who have an idea and get held to account. I’m embarrassed and the coach, leaders and board should be ashamed. Pretenders the lot of them. **** off

Jared Polec - 5 disposals in a full game of AFL.. say no more..

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Good comeback champ.
Mate last time you posted in an autopsy thread you thought Ben speight could have offered more than some on our list.

Go and rub your dick over your historical Mahony posting - and actually look at what the issue at our footy club is.

Our standards are Fitzroy esque right now and we need another big cull player wise but it starts with the older campaigners and our so called leaders not a ****ing second or third year player actually having a dip you pillock

It’s alright let’s wank each other off when we beat a West Coast team barely who is half a WAFL side. Probably our only win this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back