Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That Mt Barker oval apparently becoming a bit of a white elephant

Currently without a summer or a winter tennant I believe due to costs
It was always going to be.

The Footy Club had no say in the design of the facilities, and were ignored when they raised concerns. Changerooms are woefully inadequate, clubrooms are half the size of their previous ones on Wellington Rd, no bar and a tiny kitchen.

I’m still amazed Norwood gets Gather Round matches given the state of Norwood’s surface.

Last night there were some decent potholes in the ground being filled in by ground staff at each break.
Have you seen the state of the surface for the last 2 years and you’re still amazed?

Plus the Parade was pumping on the Sunday and Dillon walked past me, he had to be impressed with what he saw.

Face it Norwood is the home of football and gather round

I’m still amazed Norwood gets Gather Round matches given the state of Norwood’s surface.

Last night there were some decent potholes in the ground being filled in by ground staff at each break.
This is despite having brick walls about 2m from the boundary line on the broadcast side and the worst interchange "boxes" in the league

This is despite having brick walls about 2m from the boundary line on the broadcast side and the worst interchange "boxes" in the league
And yet it’s the highlight of Gather Round.

When’s the last time a players been hurt by the brick wall?

Oh no, won’t someone think of the interchange “boxes”.

Seriously, Bruce whinging about the surface now whilst ignoring what the surface is like for gather round is peak envy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back