Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Their players reading BF Crows forum on the rub down tables before the game?
True but JHF has stepped the last few weeks to show he is now Powers best player (similar to Rankine showing the same before his hammy). Has been dominating games and his 25ish possessions and 1-2 goals per week make him pretty unstoppable. Like Danger and Buckley. We need one…
nah mate, he aint better then butters

I'm expecting a 40+ loss, Port need to keep winning and we really don't need a win, our season is done.
Our season was done last week and we smoked the Dogs.

Nicks wants as many scalps for his resume and it doesnt get any bigger than this for the H&A season.

Crows players already have come out and said this is their 2024 GF.

Is that you Mr Biden

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

So JHF forward tonight? Not sure who will kick their goals. They can't rely on Dixon and Rioli. Their mids will need to kick some. If we pressure, win some clearances we should win with our forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So JHF forward tonight? Not sure who will kick their goals. They can't rely on Dixon and Rioli. Their mids will need to kick some. If we pressure, win some clearances we should win with our forward line.
Rozee will be up and about there too.

I'm expecting a 40+ loss, Port need to keep winning and we really don't need a win, our season is done.

If we win that's not a credit to us that means Port had a horrific game when under pressure to win and does not bode well for finals, a win for Port could mean a home preliminary final. The stakes are high for them.

If we win that's not a credit to us that means Port had a horrific game when under pressure to win and does not bode well for finals, a win for Port could mean a home preliminary final. The stakes are high for them.
Some of the most perplexing “logic” I have ever tried to consume.

Basically if we win, Power are crap
If we lose, we are crap.

In what circumstance can we actually be good?

Win the midfield, we will win the game.

The players that we rotate through the midfield tonight will dictate the result.

A win tonight, will genuinely frank our formline for the past few weeks. A loss and a bad one will make it fraudulent.

Nicks will want to take some momentum going into 2025. A tough early draw could see him sacked by the half way mark.

I can't see us beating Sydney.
Swans already got top spot locked in, can't lose it regardless of other results. They may choose to rest a sore/key player or two which would play right into our hands.

Feeling much better about our best 22 now - except for Murphy who by any measure shouldn't be getting games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back