Game Day Crows v Dogs

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, we worked hard, but we were definitely lucky. Not sure how anybody could disagree with that. We consistently give away easy goals via terrible decision making, and until we can remedy that, we're going to have to work hard AND be bloody lucky to win games of football against competent opposition.

When two evenly matched teams go head to head there is always an element of luck. And yes we had our fair amount today.

Look I love Danger as much as the next guy, but if hes not right, he shouldn't be out there, he was defensively, like I said, a liability, watching him at stoppages he couldn't go with his direct opponent, I counted 3 times in a five minute span, his direct opponent got the clearance, as Danger couldn't go with him, injury not withstanding.
That doesn't make him not a worthy captain though does it?

He had 29 possessions 22 contested and 7 tackles and kept us in the game in the first. He was a star and the fact he played injured is the coaches fault not a slur on Danger.

Sloane had a great last qtr but had 19 and besides the last didn't do a lot.

17,000 and always a good turnout of Crows supporters at Etihad. Same time slot as last week, not a public holiday and we are not GWS. If the AFL is ever looking to reduce the amount of Melbourne teams...
Absolutley. Melbourne changes its name from the demons to the devils, relocates to Tasmania and call themselfs the "Tasmanian Devils"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was injured.. before that I was impressed with his improvement on running both ways n tackling. Massive improvement

Sure I was impressed in the first 3 too, but im specifically referring to the last quarter, he may well be injured, but if thats the case he cant be out there as we're effectively a man down defensively, not sure what the clearance stats were in the last but we got pantsed, and I counted at least 3 times Dangers direct opponent got the clearance due to Danger unable to tackle and/or chase.

Look in the mirror champ.

You can have your circle jerk all you like but we didn't get him to beat the 16th placed side.
As emotional as the band you got your username from......

We recruited him to play a role whilst our number one man is still out. Yep we have played some soft sides but he did play a great game against the Swans and IIRC leads our goalkicking. Cant ask for much more

See above,

Hit the post twice in last 3 minutes.

They should have been goals.
We missed goals earlier. Josh had a couple he should have kicked. Were they bad luck?

You make your own luck - we worked ****ing hard to come back, worked hard to push them late when they had momentum. Sure, a bit of luck involved but some of sloaney's efforts just as important for the win as any slight mis-kicks by the dogs under pressure.

That doesn't make him not a worthy captain though does it?

He had 29 possessions 22 contested and 7 tackles and kept us in the game in the first. He was a star and the fact he played injured is the coaches fault not a slur on Danger.

Sloane had a great last qtr but had 19 and besides the last didn't do a lot.
Danger was the glue holding us together when it looked like we were going to be too far down to come back..

Extremely frustrating how we decide a 3 goal lead is enough, no need to push on.

Extremely frustrating.
We keep hearing sando talk about 'controlling the game'. I sometimes get the impression the slow downs are very deliberate attempts to prevent the opposition building any momentum. If so, please more foot on throat sando!

Look I love Danger as much as the next guy, but if hes not right, he shouldn't be out there, he was defensively, like I said, a liability, watching him at stoppages he couldn't go with his direct opponent, I counted 3 times in a five minute span, his direct opponent got the clearance, as Danger couldn't go with him, injury not withstanding.

And if he hadnt been the best player on the ground in the first three quarters we wouldn t have been close enough to win

As emotional as the band you got your username from......

We recruited him to play a role whilst our number one man is still out. Yep we have played some soft sides but he did play a great game against the Swans and IIRC leads our goalkicking. Cant ask for much more

All he needs to do, is do that against Collingwood in 3 weeks.

You don't sound very confident he can do it as you have now had a few chances to agree or to just say - wait and see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows v Dogs

Back