Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

All the more reason to trade it into the future in the first 5 mins of the trade period, take it off the table.
Then they dont get Rioli - Simple

But ots as plain as the nose on your face there has been promises made to daniel that the deal will get done and GC are happy to pay the price for him to come out and ask for a trade

Campbell has already accepted that will get done and Dimma mentioned just 2 days ago he doesnt give a shed about picks and wants players.

Daniel is his boy and always has been similar to daisy and Mick
If they trade out SIX the deal is either ded or Richmond demand a player they dont want to lose

Then they dont get Rioli - Simple

But ots as plain as the nose on your face there has been promises made to daniel that the deal will get done and GC are happy to pay the price for him to come out and ask for a trade

Campbell has already accepted that will get done and Dimma mentioned just 2 days ago he doesnt give a shed about picks and wants players.

Daniel is his boy and always has been similar to daisy and Mick
If they trade out SIX the deal is either ded or Richmond demand a player they dont want to lose
I like to think that Dimma doesnt have rocks in his head, I know the GC list management team does after they did the Bowes and Weller deals. Dimma will prove me wrong if he actually thinks pick 6 for Rioli is good business

The only reason its even mentioned is because GC have the pick, if GCs best pick was pick 12 then that would be the pick linked instead. I dont think even media nuffies like Ralph think 6 for Rioli is fair.
You dont pay top 6 picks for B+ players

I like to think that Dimma doesnt have rocks in his head, I know the GC list management team does after they did the Bowes and Weller deals. Dimma will prove me wrong if he actually thinks pick 6 for Rioli is good business

The only reason its even mentioned is because GC have the pick, if GCs best pick was pick 12 then that would be the pick linked instead. I dont think even media nuffies like Ralph think 6 for Rioli is fair.
You dont pay top 6 picks for B+ players
If there best pick was 12 then Rioli would have been told the deal cant be done and more would need to be added
We have enough picks without trading him.
1,18,21,22,29 without trading Rioli , Bolton or Baker

If there best pick was 12 then Rioli would have been told the deal cant be done and more would need to be added
IMG_3868.gif

Pick six is clearly the starting point.
Hardwick has been open saying he needs established talent through the door and is conditioning the fans expectations in this upcoming draft.

They should expect a result or Rioli and Lombard from this draft and trade period. Maybe even Noble.

They obviously see this as a great way to fast track their progress to win a flag in the next four years with their group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back