Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 26, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Mundy wants to go home to Victoria next year to play for a club unknown

source : Brad Hardie radio 6pr W.A

I know the east coast is still in financial ruin but if you can't afford his quality it's probable Eyebrows will give you Vico teams a handout to help pay for David, might even build you a stadium.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Hutchy normally has inside info from somewhere, Brad Hardie is as bad as Hagdorn and just makes up stuff that is possible of coming true then claims he has inside info, its as bad as half the posters on the Drafts and Trading forum.

How hard is it to claim that Mundy wants to go play in Vic next year for an "unknown" club. Lets see, he is yet to sign (which isn't anything to worrying) and comes from Victoria..... WOW BRAD YOUR A MAGICIAN

I don't see Mundy leaving now with the Dockers about to taste success over the coming years, unless he is worried when Barlow, Hill and when Palmer gets back to form he will find himself stiffled out of a midfield position which I don't see happening.

David has been with Freo for six years and comes from country Victoria. Why on earth would he want to go to a club in bleak city when the GC have a wadd full of spondula? It doesn't add up? Sorry Brad your off the mark.

Note: Wasn't Ryan Griffin a dead set cert to go to the crows? Done deal I was lead to believe by the media.

Source: Brad hardie

Brad Hardie's Source: Bigfooty

Vicious circle here....

Brad's probably still just trying to pay off more gambling debts, and so looking for a good story to sell. He's already sold his brownlow, so he's desperate.

I know the east coast is still in financial ruin but if you can't afford his quality it's probable Eyebrows will give you Vico teams a handout to help pay for David, might even build you a stadium.:eek:
Pfft most of the investment in your state comes from the east anyway. As does a significant part of the workforce in the mines. Most of the people I worked with were either from the east or New Zealand. Met very few people from WA itself.

Pfft most of the investment in your state comes from the east anyway. As does a significant part of the workforce in the mines. Most of the people I worked with were either from the east or New Zealand. Met very few people from WA itself.

LOL - Victoria IS a welfare state - always will be a net drain on the rest of Australia. The similarities with Norf's are amazing. VIC = no jobs, no future for its youth, but very happy to spend other peoples money. They have no sustainable plans for the future, except money drain on others. Perhaps NZ was the only smart colony, refusing to join the Vic/NSW dictatorship.

Anyway I would think GC would have dibs on Mundy if he goes anywhere - wait and see - Brad Hardies always has been a hack "reporter". Lets face it most footy "reporters" are the slime hanger-ons of footy industry.

In WA there's a common saying "if you really want to save the planet, kill a Vic a day" - all they do is take from all others in the world and contribute nothing

HAHA, that's a stupid as somethign the Hardie or even Hutchie would say.

Sure there's a bunch of kiwis and easter staters over here, but shit, not even close to the majority. Much experience in the mining game over here buddy? I suggest when you get a bit you'll realise the majority of the workforce is still WA people.

I think you believe to much of what dropkick journos publish

HAHA, that's a stupid as somethign the Hardie or even Hutchie would say.

Sure there's a bunch of kiwis and easter staters over here, but shit, not even close to the majority. Much experience in the mining game over here buddy? I suggest when you get a bit you'll realise the majority of the workforce is still WA people.

I think you believe to much of what dropkick journos publish
I said signifcant ammount, and yes I worked in the mines last 2 years. THe site I worked on was pretty much all kiwis.

I will say this, most of the people working with me were not intending to hang around for too long. WA is/has wasted a great chance to hang onto a lot of talented people. But that is part of the trouble when Perth is stuck in the 1950s

Remove this Banner Ad

David Mundy of the Dockers wants to play for a Victorian club next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back